blood tears

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

blood tears

Post by spiritledd »

i was working in woods driving log truck, i worked so hard that i started crying blood tears that stained my face, so i turned down Curry's drive on my motorcycle for a break, which has grave yard at the end of it ...then I was at a concert with many bands going on ...but the main one was Rail kept hearing their song "Hello" ...they had PA problems ...saw a band that was 80's style named Fury with woman drummer with speech impediment ...she was in polyester blue dress ... man looked at her looked her with lust, so she ran away ...some one handed me a "Golden Age project preamp" that was a 2 channel, that was bent ...other than cover being bent, it looked like it would work ...saw my orange picks with a lot of change and dollar bills and plastic baggies and a $335 dollar bill ...scooped it all up off of the table ...i was leaving grabbing my equipment, and one of the guys said it was theirs ...I said no this is mine ...which I was sure it was ...he grabbed my necklace and said who are you ...I looked down at necklace and saw it was picture of Jesus with fire on necklace ...I said Ray ...he said he was going to go get head of security ...upon waking i heard... "candle light"