Stolen debit card, going to work and a coversation

Archived Dreams from 2015
silentqueen
Gold Member

Stolen debit card, going to work and a coversation

Post by silentqueen »

Hello all,

This dream was very vivid. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I was with my fiancé at a house. My Pastor was there and a few members where I attend church. It was some sort of celebration. One of the sisters cane into the room and informed everyone that a thief was in the house for someone had stolen her debit card and money was missing from her account. After checking, another person indicated their information had been compromised and they were missing money. My fiancé's information was compromised too but no money was missing. I warned him to call the bank to cancel the card and to get a new one. He called but reminded me that he couldn't go because it was Thursday and they were closed but that he would go tomorrow.

I had to go to work and someone picked me up. While I was away, my fiancé left to get things for the celebration. As he was returning, someone was backing out of the driveway and almost hit his car. That didn't happen thankfully.

He went into the house and asked where I was and someone told him I hadn't made it back yet. After a while, he was concerned and said I should've returned by now.

He left the house again.

While he was gone, I returned and was told he was just there looking for me. Time passed and I
became concerned about him. I called and he answered. He called me by one of his pet names for me. I asked him where he was and he said at the grocery store buying things for the picnic. He said he didn't really want to buy beef ribs. I suggested pork and he said, " I think I'll just buy both."

One thing did come to me...

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it more abundantly. John 10:10

EOD

I welcome any insight.

Thanks for your help!
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: Stolen debit card, going to work and a coversation

Post by silentqueen »

Any thougjts on this one?

One more thing I want to add. As I looked at the end of the dream, I heard "win-win."

Thanks for any inisht.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Bump

Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Ask yourself what areas in the lives of your church family and fiance is the enemy trying to steal? I often tell ppl he doesn't care how he kills as long as you're dead...this could be money, health, peace, etc. This sounds like a warning and exhortation to pray for your church. God always gives us warnings before destruction. Everyone had something of value taken.
At His Feet