Dreaming of T-Bone Steaks

Archived Dreams from 2015
rktheda
Diamond Member

Dreaming of T-Bone Steaks

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was behind the counter at a store. The display glass had two shelves and they contained three steaks on each shelf.

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
skeithley

Re: Dreaming of T-Bone Steaks

Post by skeithley »

Hi am just starting to pay attention to dream inturputation. Have been put in the position of leading a group where this is a gift I need to practice on in a safe environment so I really welcome feedback and ask that my initial foray into this board be received with a lot of grace.

My question would be are you looking at two major directions your life could take?
Blessings to You
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

No actually I have a small business and I'm two years in right now. Focusing on it at the moment.
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

Beef is what Abrham served God when he came for dinner. I just really struck me that it was an equal number of steaks on 2 different shelves. Indicating a choice.
Blessings to You
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This may be of assistance to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlIYhCJ5v74
skeithley

Post by skeithley »

Bella. Thank you
Blessings to You
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I did watch the video on YouTube and it was very insightful. I need to ask God for clarity and give Him time to answer. Blessings to you both!
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

This could be about the Lord showing how He is blessing your life and the work of your hands.

3 steaks x 2 is double and also T bone steaks are 2 steaks in one, a clear double portion.

So could be about the blessing of multiplication but the double portion is the firstborn son’s portion and we have this through Jesus. So it could be about your relationship with the Father as His son.

Meat portions speak of sacrifice and the T seems like the Cross so a picture of what He has done for you so that you can walk in Sonship and know His blessing in your life and business.

That you are behind the counter shows that you are selling. And the person behind the work.

On display so that it is clearly shown and gives Him Glory.

2 shelves, 2 layers? the everyday stuff and the deeper thing that influences everything, namely your relationship in Him. The natural and the spiritual. One and the same.

There could be a lot in the numbers themselves but simply what comes to me is;
3- Father Son and Holy Spirit
2- multiplication
6- man, God’s work on the 6th day, you.
12- the government of God, apostle, one who is a son and father of the Church. His disciple, you.

Also could be some wisdom in there about doing business, stakes, a play on the word which sometimes happens in dreams, stakes can be shares but also about specific areas of ownership and having everything laid out so that everything is clearly seen, glass could be transparency so could be about how you communicate visually or just generally in your business.

I also see something about the man and woman together in the steaks! Steak is a very manly food, isn't it? There is a bone in your steaks, "Flesh of my flesh bone of my bone." The bone is the finer stuff that Eve was made of and could point to invaluable input into your business or life from your spouse or family or just women that you may be working with or will work with in the future.

Just some thoughts,
rarara
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom brother, hope you are well!

Thought of "stakes" when I read your dream:

Full Definition of STAKE

: to mark the limits of by or as if by stakes
: to tether to a stake
: bet, wager
: to fasten up or support (as plants) with stakes
: to back financially
: grubstake
— stake a claim
: to assert a title or right to something by or as if by placing stakes usually to satisfy a legal requirement

Are T bones a personal favorite for you? If not, what comes to mind when you think of T-bone steaks?

You behind the counter--as if you were the serving person correct? Makes me wonder if these represent choices you offer to others in terms of your business. I can't recall what type of business it was; please forgive me if you've shared it before and it's just eluded my memory at the moment.

Also wondering if you had any specific thoughts/feelings upon waking?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I felt great upon waking and I knew it was about the business. We make Caribbean Style Sauces and spice blends. I won't make my Father"s blog into a place of buying and selling send me a private message if you want specifics :D . T-bone is my favorite and the best cut of meat next to the porterhouse. I think you are correct about the bone because my wife is taking on a bigger role in my our company. Blessings my friends!!!!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Your dream came to mind as I was getting ready for work. I didn't remember any detail of your dream, but I had this thought: "you have choices".

Not sure if it's a word of knowledge but that's the exact phrase.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Ah God bless you brother, now I remember!! Thank you for that and I understand and appreciate your heart! :D

Gonna talk to Him some more about this but thank you for that feedback; can't quite put my finger on it right now but something is pulling after reading your response so I'll be back!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh wanted to also ask, was there something else more to the dream? Just feel like maybe this dream has another part....
***More To Come***

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom brother, well here's some food for thought:

The 2 levels I believe speaks of the two years your business has been in operation.

You behind the display counter speaks to me on many levels: Dad as Covering/Protector, Head of Home, Business Owner. This scripture comes to mind I Cor 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

The three T-bone stakes brings to mind your wife and children.

As I was talking to Holy Spirit, I kept pondering the phrase "to increase (ie raise the stakes), you must strengthen the stakes (ie the T-bone)."

It also brought to mind something a Pastor I truly appreciate has taught in the area of business; he has an awesome testimony by the way!

Here is the fb post I found on google today from Pastor Gary (posted on Jan 28, 2013) which I believe says it well:

God gave me Isaiah 54:2 for this year: "Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes." In order for us to be able to take more territory for God and to receive the harvest we are asking for, we've got to stretch our capacity, increase our vision, examine our administration of what we already have, identify problem areas in our lives and strengthen the foundations.

Praying the Spirit of Truth lead you into all Truth and give you His Plan!

Is 48:17 Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go."
***More To Come***

rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Keilani you are correct! There was a man on the other side of the counter looking over the steaks on display. I don't recognize him but I agree it is an important part of the dream. We are believing this is the year of breakthrough! I praise God for all He is doing for us!
Blessings my sister!!!