clouds that was super wind

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

clouds that was super wind

Post by spiritledd »

I looked in the sky and there was a bunch of warheads that exploded in the air, that caused storms, that were clouds, that was super wind ...they looked like they were made from jet contrails, shaped like ski poles, a contrail pointing down, then where it exploded, a circle with dot ...with arrow coming out, like a target with arrow coming out of it ...thought... well gonna die :D ...fell down on ground face down waited for it to hit ...I thought... well, I am glad I am saved, wonder how much it will hurt :shock: ...but it did not kill me ...saw people made underground shelters that did not work ...wind swept away people saw kid get sucked up by wind from hole in roof
Last edited by spiritledd on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: clouds that was super wind

Post by spiritledd »

pretty sure this is about Obama policies concerning Israel, and Netanyahu’s upcoming Congress speech ...Passover, blood moon and the eclipse ...all combined ...the good part is, with God's Judgment there is in it His Great Mercy also ...love to see America get hit with a Mighty Holy Spirit wind from The Lord ...even if it means ripping some roofs off, in order to bring more people to The Lord