pastor doing needlepoint

Archived Dreams from 2015
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

pastor doing needlepoint

Post by ccchandler1958 »

My Daughter and iIwent back to our old Church and she went up to the choir and I sat in the pew.The Pastor was walking a little black man across the front of the Church showing that he had been crippled and was now walking taking baby steps. I then got up and walked outside and i had a white choir robe on but i got something on it ,it was a clear liquid like bubbles . then the pastors wife pulled up and I greeted her and told her I loved her and we walked inside the Church .She went up to the choir and sat next to my Daughter, then my Daughter got up to get the microphone and was calling me up to the choir so I went up and sat next to an elderly lady and she said i would stand out or be noticed with my white choir robe. also on my right side the Pastor was sitting and he was sewing a needlepoint or cross stitch picture to hang in his office. I told him it was very pretty and that was the end of the dream
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: pastor doing needlepoint

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Cchandler,

I have no thoughts on the choir and the white robe. The Pastor doing needlepoint could be about the vision God has given him. What is needlepoint? How is the picture created - by a preset pattern? There are needles and counted stitches. The picture covers the entire canvas when it's complete.

God bless
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!