newest foster kid

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

newest foster kid

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi,
Hope the Lord is blessing each of those that are His.
Had a dream about my newest foster kid. We are in church and he is plugging his ears while the people are singing. Oh brother....
Anyway the dream, the dream was connected to another but this was strong and it is the only one of him. The dream starts with me driving what is like a go cart. No roof, and I look at him and he is standing in the seat doing it his way. I try to get him to sit down and he refuses. So I start to slow down to make him sit. Suddenly he jumps and lands on the pavement tumbling doing forward rolls. He does about 5 to 7 rolls then finally stands up without crashing. I look at him and he is not bad from the jump and rolls, he is wearing a very large pocket watch around his neck that is on a chain.
It is closed so I cannot see the time. But it seems overly large. He is facing me. Then the dream fades out.
Thanks for reading and any help. Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: newest foster kid

Post by sigmon2 »

Oh the watch was also a gold color.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Post by sigmon2 »

hi,
well it turns out that the dream was Saturday morning, on Monday evening I was notified that he made accusations of being hurt in my house. he has had a ruff life but he has issues of wanting to be more than he is....in charge. anyway, he wants to leave. so current still here but in on Thursday I said I wanted him out during a meeting. so in 14 days of that meeting they will remove him.
so you can see by what I am saying, it fits with the dream. he refused to follow the rules and jumped wearing the watch then on from there.
by the way I have quit foster care because of him. hard to help kids who stir up stuff then do damage. thanks all. and there are more reasons too. thanks scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Post by sigmon2 »

it is something else to get dreams about myself and to get them about earth and the church but its wild to get them about even foster kids and come true, then be told that I have a problem because God does not speak with dreams and visions any more so I am pushed aside, sorry whining but blessed.
so the tumbling occurs he jumps and lands on his feet. I should be glad but the troubles ugh. so I guess I am trying to say they could find no home for him at all. so I agreed for two more days. then he will get to be with a extended family member who has more of a stake in the kid than most. so I am taking the gold watch to mean from the Lord to give him the time to be with the family member so he can land on his feet. I just pray for my family, neighbors, and my sanity/safety till then.
see ya
scott