Queen of England

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Queen of England

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I had a dream that my telephone was ringing. The Queen of England was on the phone calling to talk with me. The sound of the telephone ringing was so real, it jolted me out of my sleep.

Your insight is welcomed and appreciated.

Shalom & Love +
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Queen of England

Post by Carterman »

eyes.enlightened wrote:I had a dream that my telephone was ringing. The Queen of England was on the phone calling to talk with me. The sound of the telephone ringing was so real, it jolted me out of my sleep.

Your insight is welcomed and appreciated.

Shalom & Love +
seems to refer to your "calling" and position of royalty, favour, authority, power & blessing. we’re kings and queens in christ. Ester was appointed queen for such a time as this
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Carterman,

Thank you! I was so focused on who the queen representated in my life, like a friend, that I couldn't seem to understand the message of the dream.

Wow, God used you in a special way to bring light on the meaning of the dream. It took me back to a prophetic word He gave me years ago. It is a confirmation concerning the place He has called me to and the type of position, "For Such A Time As This".

"Timing is everything!"

Again thank you,
Shalom
♡ ♡ ♡
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

eyes.enlightened wrote:Carterman,

Thank you! I was so focused on who the queen representated in my life, like a friend, that I couldn't seem to understand the message of the dream.

Wow, God used you in a special way to bring light on the meaning of the dream. It took me back to a prophetic word He gave me years ago. It is a confirmation concerning the place He has called me to and the type of position, "For Such A Time As This".

"Timing is everything!"

Again thank you,
Shalom
♡ ♡ ♡
youre welcome God bless you a bunch