Really hairy baby

Archived Dreams from 2015
Released
Platinum Member

Really hairy baby

Post by Released »

Hi all,

I have been praying about this throughout the day.

I dreamt I had a baby (but i had no memory of the birth or being pregnant).
I was out working with some people for a whole day (possibly working on a market) and when we got back home I said that I needed to go to the hospital to see my baby. (which I hadn't seen yet?)
When I got to the hospital people were there with me to meet the baby. I got into bed and ready for a cuddle and they brought me a really strange baby.

Firstly, it wasn't like a baby it was really thin, like a small person. It had really long dark hair on its head and its back. It was a dark skinned baby (which my husband and I aren't) and so i was trying to remember if I had committed adultery with a man with dark skin. But I couldn't think of anyone.
Its name was Viktor (which I hadn't named him).

I didnt really bond with the baby and I noticed it was growing and developing very fast.

I was across the room and the baby had become a toddler. (IRL I have always wanted to call my son Ruben) so I went over to the baby and said would you rather be called Ruben or Viktor? He said Ruben, so I was pleased. I knew this was at the end of the day (that the baby could speak like an adult).

The next day- I was in a house which was messy and full of cloth maybe linen all over the floor. It was my house. A man came to fix the boiler or something. I was showing him where to go and I said 'sorry for all the mess I only had a baby yesterday', then I thought that's strange I dont feel any pain or discomfort for having had a baby yesterday.
END

Thank you for any thoughts/insight. I am puzzled by the strangeness of the baby.

Thank you
Released :)
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.