Dream of ex getting married ( Help!!!)

Archived Dreams from 2015
sward038

Dream of ex getting married ( Help!!!)

Post by sward038 »

Hello, I really need help through Gods wisdom and guidance with recurrent dreams of my ex. there is actually 4 dreams that I have had with him in the dream. 3 of the dreams is about him getting married. My ex and I have dated for 4 years and have been apart for 4 years and we have an 8year old son, we do not get alone, he talks to me like I'm a dog, very mean and nasty. Currently he is involved with a nice young lady and treats her with much respect.

The 1st dream occurred Nov. 29,2014 , I was in a strange dim house meeting my ex Eric to pick up our son, in the dream once he and my son walked up to me Eric said very arrogant and nasty to me “I’m getting married, I said ok, let me meet her, he said “NO you ain’t meeting her, again very arrogant and nasty towards me, then I woke up.

The 2nd time I had the dream was a week later, the 2nd week of Dec. 2014, Again I was at a very dim lighted house, meeting Eric to pick with our son, there were children running around Eric approached me and said "I’m getting married", You don't need to meet her in a nasty arrogant voice. A strange lady in the house said he’s getting married and that’s his little boy running around over there, they are getting ready for a new baby, then I woke up.

The third time I dreamed about my ex Eric was the same week, in Dec. this time in the dream, I was at one of his mother’s neighbors houses, the lady at this house said you know Eric getting married today, I said no, I didn’t, she said are you going? I said no, then the lady said let’s just walk around to the wedding, I went with the lady as we were walking up to the church, I could see people at the wedding but I could never actually see him or the bride at the wedding , it seem they were far off, I couldn’t even see it or them, it's strange because we were really close to the church just a few feet away, then I woke up. I would like to get help in understanding why I kept dreaming about Eric getting married. I know that there is some meaning behind it, something God is trying to reveal.

The 4th dream was Feb. 23rd. I dreamed I was at the dr. office having a sonogram, the doctor turned to me and said you are having twins. I see to skulls and two brains, I turned to Eric and he said, I'm gonna have to work overtime then I woke up. I pray that I'm given the meaning of these dreams, It's very disturbing to dream of someone who doesn't like you. We've both moved on with our lives. I pray for Gods wisdom and understanding.
Beautiful
Gold Member

Re: Dream of ex getting married ( Help!!!)

Post by Beautiful »

Well...his name comes from root words meaning ever, always, ruler. Initially I think of Gen 41.32 but if you remove yourself from these dreams..the script kinda falls apart... I see it more about your feelings coming to light (dimness). Were you married to him? But in the context you relayed the dimness too me speaks of coming from the soul or heart. Issues from the past being brought forth by this new relationship? The pregnancy is the "new thing". Twins may be your new "double" feelings...conscious and subconscious....maybe you have mixed feelings? Possibly, you have never really dealt with your deeper feelings for Eric and may possibly have unconscious regret that things did not go well. This new women is bringing this to the surface? Maybe the Lord is preparing you for this new union? Seek the lord regarding his will for you and this man and ask the Lord to search your heart and test your mind concerning these issues and lead you forth in peace. Also, i don't see here if your both believers or if the union was in or outside of marriage but either way there would still be ties, or legal rights in the spirit realm because of the union. Go before the Lord in His Courts with thanksgiving and petition Father God to remove all legal tie/rights/demands/records enemy may try to make on you and your seed line and cleanse your bloodline in Yeshua name by the power of the Cross and to apply His blood to your bloodline and seedline, making all things new. Believe you receive the petitions you have ask for according to His Word. Entities like to exercise their rights, it may not be for a time, but they will show up, beat them to it. Out loud declare the union you shared in the natural, broken in the natural and spirit realm and renounce all body, spirit and soul ties to him, all records in heaven, hell and earth covered in the Blood of Yeshua and nailed to His Cross.