Vision??? - Nope -Real Life- Help Please!!

Archived Dreams from 2015
Starfire
Gold Member

Vision??? - Nope -Real Life- Help Please!!

Post by Starfire »

The strangest thing happened the other day.
After coming out of a store, my husband started walking toward the car.
(Our car is a 1993 old Ford...not current).
Since he'd dropped me off initially, I didn't know where he'd parked.
As we got to the car, I opened the passenger side (it was not locked)
& saw my boots on the floor (ankle length black pointy boots - pull on style - older style
that I only use when it's really icky out & I don't want to ruin my good pair).
I hadn't put them there so I thought perhaps I'd left them in the back & he put them there for some reason.

Then I looked at the seat and my bible was laying on it.
It is maroon, my favorite - my "go to" bible with all my notes- I have another now that has larger print,
but when I need to make notes, or read notes, that's my old buddy that I rely upon.
There were two bookmarks sticking out of it. (I always use several bookmarks as I love to go look up the references)

A scarf was next to it that looked like one I used to use - only I hadn't used it in some time.

Anyway, I knew I hadn't brought my bible with me, didn't recall the last time I used those boots. The scarf was basic
enough, but I hadn't used it this year at all.
It was then I said aloud, "This can't be our car....something is off"
Then my husband said, "No, I made a mistake, ours is over there" (a few rows away)

So, the bottom line is....I do not believe in coincidence.
A rabbi friend of mine told me that it is a common Jewish belief that "Coincidence is when God takes action to get our attention, yet chooses to remain anonymous".

Around here, people LOCK their doors. Also, it is a VERY Liberal state and a bible is not a common thing to see in a car.
(50 Shades of Grey perhaps, but not a bible)
Also to find another OLD car, same color, make, model, same boots, scarf, bible color.....
It was like a walk in twilight zone....only I have no clue as to what the meaning or message was that
I was to get from this very odd experience. IF you have any thoughts, kindly share them.
(Even the fact that this was all on the passengers seat is a message in itself....my husband drives if we go together
and I am the passenger. This wasn't in the back or part on the driver's side....no, it was as if I'd left it all there.

I said a prayer for whomever owned that car, but other than that, I haven't a clue what possible meaning all this could have
and you must agree it was TOO MANY things (same boots, same color bible, with two or so bookmarks sticking out, same scarf, same old car, same color...) Sure has my curiosity peaked.
All ideas welcomed.
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Re: Vision??? - Nope -Real Life- Help Please!!

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

That is crazy! Wow! Kinda a neat experience, right? The only thing that came to mind of the meaning is "You're not alone". But that's kinda broad considering it was so detailed. :D
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

saw my boots on the floor...that I only use when it's really icky out...
maybe a need to be prepared to walk through some times ahead

Then I looked at the seat and my bible was laying on it.
Speaks to me of a position of resting in Him as you stand on His Word
It is maroon, my favorite - my "go to" bible with all my notes-
but when I need to make notes, or read notes, that's my old buddy that I rely upon.
Speaks to me of your friendship with the Word (Jesus) and that you will have to go back to basics and rely on your Old Buddy
There were two bookmarks sticking out of it. (I always use several bookmarks as I love to go look up the references)
A sign to stand on and remember the Promises you have marked
A scarf was next to it that looked like one I used to use - only I hadn't used it in some time....I hadn't used it this year at all.
Speaks to me of covering and using/staying under that covering. Ps 91 comes to mind.

I don't believe in coincidences either; may He strengthen you and never forget that He is the Author and Finisher of your faith; He wrote the story and Holy Spirit is walking it out with you on Earth. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I'm all ears! (And thank you both for your reply) I look forward to any other revelations.
I like to take them ALL in, then lay them out before the Lord in prayer and sleep on it.
Sometimes the patterns then are more easily recognizable.
I know it's more detailed than this, but just from what you both wrote, I'd say God is telling me something like,'
"You are never alone, even when it feels that way; I've raised others like you." (I think that was something similar
to what He told ?Elijah?.
Also that God really truly knows us down to the seemingly most trivial detail. I never would have put the scarf together
with "a covering", or to stand on promises, but these need much much more thought.
Also the many bookmarks indicating the many promises I can stand upon.
Wow. If that is the message, it truly is an answered prayer and I feel so humbled by the experience.
What are the chances of ALL that happening. Especially if you add to it that I am primarily homebound and go out
only once or twice a week at MOST.

I just hope the person whose belongings were so reflective of my life will be similarly blessed.

I really hope to find more answers as I find this so perplexing. (I've had many strange things, very explicit, happen in my life, but this is one of the few that made no sense until I remembered all my brothers and sisters here who might be
part of the experience (meaning they were pre-chosen to share their interpretations with me and are honoring that).

Sleep well my friends and thank you
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

What are the chances of ALL that happening.
I'd say about the same as those of a 'coincidence'. Which is to say, this is by design. My dad had a not dissimilar experience many years ago. It was a paradigm shift.

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

@discerning, wow, this is cool....paradigm shift....hmmm

@Starfire--I wanted to add that seeing as you mentioned being homebound, the other thing that came to mind was in regards to your scarf was the tallit and healing. The story that came to mind was the one of the woman pressing through the crowd to touch the hem of His garment ie. the tassels on the tallit which would've have been the "wings" scripture spoke of that healing was in (Mal 4:2). Someone correct me if I've got that wrong but I recall hearing a Messianic Jew speak about that years ago....

Anyway, just as a scarf reminded me of covering, a tallit or prayer shawl has the same root.

1605-15; < Hebrew ṭallīth literally, cover, cloak

Just thought I'd add that; praying HIs best for you sister! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Looking over the answers and trying to see what resonates:
I'm not sure what a "paradigm shift" is so I can't relate to that. (Sorry - can you elaborate? I tried to look it up, but found many meanings for this term) I do appreciate knowing that this happened
to your dad and what it meant to him was significant however.

I'm amazed at the discernment of Keilani however. I would never have realized that a scarf was a tallit (and I have a prayer shawl)! But you are so right. The DAY after this happened I'd found out that I was so sick lately because I had an internal abscess. It burst Thursday morning and by a miracle burst through my skin, creating a wound which was treatable. Had it burst inside of me, it would have created systemic poisoning. I'm told less than 20% do this.
It could have been life-threatening and I have ZERO health insurance. (Don't qualify for any subsidies and will be paying a fine as it is now because I can't afford to get a plan that would cover everything to avoid the fine) These are crazy times.

Indeed I have felt as Elijah, esp as described in this article: http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... lijah.html (This article was another "Godsend" and may be for many of you as well, esp. if you are familiar with the "jezebel spirit" that is running havoc in our nation. I highlly recommend it as it is a short, concise read)

I really need to spend days trying to pray, seek the Lord and LISTEN; to present the wonderful help I've received here and again, ask for direction. I know what you are relating is on target..the part about "feeling alone" (Esp. when it comes to foreseeing God's hand of judgement coming upon our nation) as well as in healing (on many levels) plus needing the reminder to stand on the promises that drew me near to the Lord's Word to begin with - that He has a plan for our lives that will result in GOOD (no matter how things look). As I posted in a former msg, I've even been woken up during sleepwalking when I was saying over and over again that God's judgement is upon us. (Family thinks I'm nuts, as you might imagine - but it's more like from childhood I was the kid that saw & pointed out the emperor has no clothes- which of course gets me in trouble & makes me feel alone as if I'm the only one who sees it. - I've often doubted my perception since others don't see it, but time and again the Lord has given me nuggets of affirmation in real life experiences - far too numerous to mention.)

I cannot say "thank you" enough.
Right now these are all puzzle pieces. I have the general idea, but need God to put it together for me more specifically by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Thank YOU ALL for being a part of that process. Just as in the above mentioned article, Elijah was told there were 7000 like him in Israel who were on their knees, not accepting the gods of this world...just as he was touched and refreshed by an angel, all this must be leading me in a similar direction in it's message.
.....it's quite a bit to formulate. I'm hoping, just as in Daniel, the Lord will clarify the meaning so I don't improperly misapply His intent.
After your help here, I can be sure of two things it meant:
1) I am NOT alone, there are others like me, even down to tiny details, all of which God notices AND
2) I have been given a healing miracle (still not out of the woods, but it could have been SO MUCH worse)
Praise the Lord for His Mercy and Goodness. Praise Him for sending me His reflection through each of YOU and through the woman whose car/boots/bible and scarf are like mine! May each of us receive His blessing and directives as we walk through the days that are coming upon this earth ; may we each be comforted & strengthened by His angels and guided by His Holy Spirit.

I thank the Lord for His HOLY SPIRIT that points us to the SPIRIT of Prophecy, Yeshua! Rev 19:10
Last edited by Starfire on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Starfire,
I'm praying for a complete healing in your body. If you attend a church in your area would they help you with medical bills? I know how frustrating the health insurance thing is. Up until a year ago I was strongly against health insurance, we don't go to the doctor. But because of all the recent changes and penalties my husband decided it would be cheaper to get insurance than pay the fines.
There are so many revelations being brought forth! The times we live in can be over whelming. But we were born for such a time as this.
You and your experience have been such a blessing to me. Thanks you
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Starfire,

Verry interesting experience! Here's the scripture verse to confirm:
Proverbs 16:33Amplified Bible (AMP)
"The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly of the Lord [even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him].
Shalom!
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

King's Daughter,
Thank you for your concern. Frankly, if there are prayers (other than spiritual revelation) I'd appreciate it if prayers would be offered for the Lord to heal my husband - giving him godly financial wisdom since he insists on controlling all finances & we're sinking. Also to open doors for my husband to get a GOOD, full time job in an area of the country where we will not only fit in, but that God will put people of His choice in our daily lives who will influence and encourage us to develop our christian walk. This seems to be the highest priority at this stage of our life. (All else is 2ndary)
Thank you and bless you for your caring heart and words of encouragement.
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Star fire,
I'll be lifting up you and your husband to The Father every night around 10:30 pm. I would love to hear about what The Lord is doing in your life! Keep in touch.