Sudden Flood

Archived Dreams from 2015
dreamer33
Silver Member

Sudden Flood

Post by dreamer33 »

Greetings In the name of Jesus Christ!

I had this dream last night and I'm seeking for insight. Kindly reply if you have insight to this dream.

I was riding my bike home with my son. There is this river which I cross everyday while I travel to and fro from home. As I was crossing the river I noticed the water level rod, which was indicating that the water level was high. But, there were no indication that the road I was travelling was flooded. Then this happened after I crossed the river, water was flowing everywhere. I am caught in this flood. Water covered my bike and I am not able to ride any more. I got down from my bike and began to push my bike heading home as it was nearby. Also I told my son to hold me and stay close that he will not be swept away by the currents of the flood.

I did not panic or was worried at that point. I was thinking at that point that the help should arrive once the rescue team receives the news. I was also concerned about my wife who was at home and her well beings.

Any insight anyone?

God Bless.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: Sudden Flood

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Dreamer33,

When I first started reading the dream, the Jordan river (Joshua 3) overflowing at its banks came to mind and then it came together as I continued reading, I heard Isaiah 43:1-2...But now thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; You are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers; they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned. Not shall the flame scorch you.

God bless you,
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
dreamer33
Silver Member

Re: Sudden Flood

Post by dreamer33 »

Praise God!

Hi Silentqueen.

Thank you for sharing your insight on this dream. I was touched by the way you shared. Though it is not easy to interpret dreams, but God gives grace through some discerning friends over here. God bless :D. It is important for me to know what this dream could mean. I think God has spoken to make me bolder in Him by His grace. Praise be to God alone. Amen