got shot in hip

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

got shot in hip

Post by spiritledd »

got off bus and these guys were shooting at each other, and I got shot by one in the left hip in front ...I was waiting for them to stop it so I go to hospital ...they finally stopped and one who shot me was wounded like me in same place ...he said sorry ...I said thank you and hugged him and then said please get me to the hospital ...his car was white and had blood all over it ...I was wearing light blue jeans and blood was all the way down to my feet ...it was bleeding really bad I was afraid I might die ...I felt the heat and pain and the spinning of the bullet also even the sound of it hitting me
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: got shot in hip

Post by Barb11 »

I see that no one has answered this yet, so I'll give it a go. I'm no expert, but this is what this dream speaks to me,

I see the bus as church ministry, and you step into the middle of a fight between some people inadvertently. Their fight wounds you very badly and even affects your walk (blood to the feet).

To me, this is a warning dream to stay out of the way of people's fighting or it will affect you horribly. I think it is other Christians that are fighting because of the white car - some guy's personal ministry - someone who should not be wreaking this kind of havoc. Perhaps you know who this person is already. Are they in the same type of ministry as you?

Don't know if any of that helps you or if it is just the obvious, but I thought I would try for you. Feel free to ignore it...lol