mom's bedroom floor is angry

Archived Dreams from 2015
Beautiful
Gold Member

mom's bedroom floor is angry

Post by Beautiful »

dream i am at my mom's house, in her bedroom. I don't see her. I am rearranging things and have put the washing machine in her bedroom. I see that the floor is angry, it has lava in the middle of the room, a thin membrane covering it from gushing out and as the washing machine runs the floor gets angrier and angrier. So I say maybe we should move the washing machine a little further away from the middle of the room where the lava in the floor is acting agitated, angry. Next I am in the hall bathroom of my mom's house using the bathroom, number 2. My younger sister comes in (unclear, can't recall) and she is unconcerned with what is going on in the house. This dream woke me up.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: mom's bedroom floor is angry

Post by bella »

Seems to be about some kind of cleansing process that's misplaced??
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: mom's bedroom floor is angry

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Beautiful,

The bedroom is a place of rest. It is where we sleep. During the rearranging process, you've put something in the bedroom that not only does not belong there but when turned on it shakes the floor thus making it angry.

Just looking at this part of the dream, what is or what may be so out of place that it is disturbing that place where someone cannot rest?

God wants us to rest in Him. What disturbance is hindering the ability to rest? The answer could be rearranging something so that it goes back to its proper place.

God bless you,
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!