Baby Chick

Archived Dreams from 2015
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Baby Chick

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

2 nights ago I dreamt I was outside talking to my neighbor. I brought her into the hen house to show her our new baby chick. When I picked it up it had a hole in it and blood was coming out of it.
I woke up and wrote the dream off bc we had a cat that recently died of a similar injury. I figured I was worried or paranoid.
However I was compelled to go outside and take care of the animals. I skipped coffee and breakfast. I fed and took care of all the animals except the chickens, they were last. I opened the cage and there was that little baby chick with a hole in its back. I went to pick it up and got blood on my hands just like in the dream!!!
Anyways I thought it was totally amazing! It's a little smaller than a sparrow but God was watching out for it.
DownPour

Re: Baby Chick

Post by DownPour »

TheKingsDaughter wrote:2 nights ago I dreamt I was outside talking to my neighbor. I brought her into the hen house to show her our new baby chick. When I picked it up it had a hole in it and blood was coming out of it.
I woke up and wrote the dream off bc we had a cat that recently died of a similar injury. I figured I was worried or paranoid.
However I was compelled to go outside and take care of the animals. I skipped coffee and breakfast. I fed and took care of all the animals except the chickens, they were last. I opened the cage and there was that little baby chick with a hole in its back. I went to pick it up and got blood on my hands just like in the dream!!!
Anyways I thought it was totally amazing! It's a little smaller than a sparrow but God was watching out for it.
I wonder what the spiritual interpretation of the dream is? There's often 2 layers even when it comes to happen literally
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Re: Baby Chick

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

Downpour,
Really? Since it actually happened I did not even consider a second meaning. That would be interesting to know! I will pray about it. And any thoughts are welcome.
Thanks!