The Jackel

Archived Dreams from 2015
Hope in Jesus
Bronze Member

The Jackel

Post by Hope in Jesus »

I believe this dream has something to do with my illness,
My husband had this dream 2 years ago,
He was talking to Jesus about how the area we lived in feels like the land of Marah, then they started walking to a house it was Jesus my husband and I. The Lord asked my husband, what's that? It was the house my husband and his relatives had fun with uncle Don. He had resources to enjoy life were my husband's family was poor.
The kids were in a dune buggy with uncle Don and went over a very steep hill. It looked like they were going to crash. My husband's father was frightened for the children he wanted to protect the children, he began to yell at uncle Don about how stupid he was. This frightened my husband this was not his father's nature.
We then began to walk to the house, the Lord asked my husband, what is that. My husband responded, a house of fun. We then turned and leaned against the fence, Jesus was on our right side, that is when a demon which looked like the pharaohs jackel came and stood behind me. It was looking at me like prey. My husband had something in his right hand and swung it at the jackel and hit him. The demon reeled back,It looked dazed, my husband hit it again and it looked like it was going out again, he hit it 3 times and the dream ended.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Blessings, hope
Interesting fact, I woke up that morning with severe pain in my shoulder which is the side my seen the jacket on.
Jesus is love...

1st Corintians 13
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Thank you for the cross dear Lord.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: The Jackel

Post by bella »

I don't quite understand the first part with your dad in law (?) and uncle, but the part where you husband swings at the thing three times speaks to me that your husband is walking in his authority and has the ability to protect you. If your husband isn't already, have him pray for your health.