Pay to the order of....

Archived Dreams from 2015
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Pay to the order of....

Post by TheKingsDaughter »

I was at my Bible study, except the room was different and we were sitting at a rectangle table. (IRL we don't sit at a table.) I was sitting directly across from my group leader and she was talking about our study. I looked across the table and to my left there was a Muslim woman sitting there. I looked around the table and no one seemed to notice or be bothered. So I sat there a few more minutes. But it bothered me. I thought "I can't sit with someone that won't show their face". So I reached down to get my purse to leave. But first I got my check book and I wrote $600.0-- and stopped and moved the decimal to make $60.00. My thinking was to give to the group leader (IRL we don't give tithes or money to the group leader). However in the Pay to the order I wrote- Jill (and her last name)Who is a lady at our church. Not the group leader. And I woke up.
Any insight would be helpful. I feel like maybe it's about deceit and money? I'm not sure. Also, should I tell the dream to the lady at my church?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Pay to the order of....

Post by bjcollin »

6 is the number of man aka the flesh, it sounds like you are changing your attitudes toward the unsaved and shifting importance away. Why is Jill in the dream? Why her particularly ? Also, do not share with Jill unless the Lord directs you to do so. I feel this dream is only for you at this point. Hope this helps get you started on it.
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Bj
Thank you for your response.
"...changing your attitude toward the unsaved and shifting importance away" I don't know what you mean by that.
Jill has gone to my church much longerThan I have. Our relationship is "hi, how are you?" On Sunday mornings. Not much more than that. I don't know why her name was on the check.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Changing values means changing what you consider to be important. Maybe you need to invest some into personally getting to knowJill instead of just staying a masked stranger?
TheKingsDaughter
Bronze Member

Thanks BJ,
Defiantly some things to pray about!
Thank you