Head lice?

Archived Dreams from 2015
bjcollin
Site Owner

Head lice?

Post by bjcollin »

Any idea on head lice? My wife has dreamed of head lice attacking her twice now. My only thought was some attack against her mind or thinking, very annoying to get rid of it. Any other ideas?
discerning
Site Admin

Re: Head lice?

Post by discerning »

I'd think it was a hindering spirit of sorts, for lack of a better description....one she perhaps inadvertently brushed up against, if you will, in the course of the day. It might jump on one unware and attempt to take up residence. If left unchecked, it can become an agent of dis-ease. A louse is a parasite, a scavenger, tiny so something that may be easily overlooked until it escalates. I'd receive such dreams as a heads-up to be on guard and cut if off at the pass. Much easier to avoid altogether than to get rid of.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Small irritating attacks on the mind.

They would be something that, say for example, you might think is your own thinking. This is just an example, but it's what came to mind: some women are constantly wondering/worrying what their husbands are up to, who they're speaking to, etc. Even if there's absolutely no need to worry about that.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Initial thought: little fears not dealt with will multiply and infest until they take over and become a covering. Ie--looking to take authority/headship and rule over it's host.

Praying God gives you wisdom and Truth brother!

Oh, and re-reading that, I am reminded of satan usurping Adam's position and authority with an indirect strategy (through Eve).
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Awesome, thank you gals! I will let my wife know on these meanings.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Are there any other specifics about the dream?
Does your wife have a rebellious/difficult or unruly boss/supervisor?

I say that b/c I once had lice come up too and the meaning for me was:

lice=the plague of the head.
The head= my boss

Lice remind me of the following passage in 2 Peter:

7 and delivered righteous Lot,who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds )— 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

If you actually had lice I'm sure you would definitely be vexed (like Lot in the above text)

hope this helps
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

In the particular it was her 4 year old niece who had given her the lice, but that is the only specifics I got out of my wife on the dream