Lazarus

Archived Dreams from 2015
silentqueen
Gold Member

Lazarus

Post by silentqueen »

I am going through something right now. I prayed and asked the Lord for an answer.

In the midst of weeping, I heard "Lazarus."
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Lazarus

Post by bella »

"Lazarus, come out".
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

bella wrote:"Lazarus, come out".
Confirmed.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Lazarus in Hebrew is Eleazar.

It means God has helped.

At the start of the year I was given Ebenezer. Which means stone of help.

But the Help in Hebrew in these 2 names is so much more than our concept of help.

It is better translated The Help. It is not so much about the help God gives but the Help God IS.

So He is letting you know He is with you in all of this that you are going through. He loves you.

Also it may be worth mentioning that there were 2 Lazarus ( Eleazars) in the O. T. They were Aaron's sons and the Ark of the Covenant was in their house. So again confirming that His presence is with you as you are his ark and He lives in you.

And also remembered that when Mary cried because her brother Lazarus had died Jesus was greatly moved and cried too. So The Lord weeps with you but He doesn't leave you there.

In the raising of Lazarus Jesus first asked for the stone to be moved away.

So the people there had to remove the obstacle first.

Then Jesus called him out.

Then He told the people to unwrap him and let him go.

John 11:38-44Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

38 Yeshua, again deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone was lying in front of the entrance. 39 Yeshua said, “Take the stone away!” Marta, the sister of the dead man, said to Yeshua, “By now his body must smell, for it has been four days since he died!” 40 Yeshua said to her, “Didn’t I tell you that if you keep trusting, you will see the glory of God?” 41 So they removed the stone. Yeshua looked upward and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I myself know that you always hear me, but I say this because of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you have sent me.” 43 Having said this, he shouted, “El‘azar! Come out!” 44 The man who had been dead came out, his hands and feet wrapped in strips of linen and his face covered with a cloth. Yeshua said to them, “Unwrap him, and let him go!”

Perhaps The Lord wants to show you something in the name and the Scripture about how He is going to help you. :D

Love, rarara
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

rarara, beautiful interp
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Thanks d. :)

Dear Silent Queen, I read my Hebrew stuff too quickly and got it a wee bit wrong re the 2 Eleazars. Whoops! So Aaron's son Eleazar was quite bad. :( The other one was the son of Obed Edom who was assigned the Ark to his house when David was scared that God would destroy him. Or something like that.
2 Samuel 6 v 11 and God blessed him and his whole household. :D

rarara
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thanks rarara and everyone else!

i feel better after this. I believe that this is a message about how the Lord will help me. The removal of the obstacle. I'll have to pray and ask what obstacle needs to be removed.

Very helpful!
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Also, keep in mind that lazarus was raised from the dead, which shows that there is nothing impossible for God. God can breathe life into dead things. Is your dream dead? Is all hope gone? Does it seem as if something is impossible and that all is lost - remember Lazarus. Jesus Christ raised him from the dead - something that Mary and his siblings thought was impossible - they thought that Jesus Christ had came "too late" to help the sick Lazarus.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

You're welcome, Silent Queen.

Lots of love, rarara
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Chrissy,

Yes. God could very we'll be letting me know what the outcome of this situation is going to be. In order for resurrection to take place death must precede it. After resurrection, new life.

I am encouraged.