working in in pizza place

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

working in in pizza place

Post by spiritledd »

working in pizza place ...pawnshop friend Tony was boss, then he got fired and Asian kid named Bernie took over ...I worked down in basement where oven and water pumps and water heater was ... tipped pump over, and green oil spilled so pump ran out of oil ...saw man with no arms burning himself ...he was doing on purpose ...he looked like he was like burnt piece of chicken ...saw friend John Bateman was there ...then in a gym on basketball court all my high school class was there ...had a new red guitar with masking tape on neck, and no strings, yet I was playing it, and my old friend and bass player Mike said... wow you are really good ...then asked... how did you get so good? ...then each person come up to a recording mic ...each was really good ...and also my childhood neighbors Jenifer Parsley's daughter Pepper Curry was in my dreams again ...she has been in them for years now so many times now its really getting weird.. ....I don't really know her, and she is way too young to be of any interest to me, other than just ministering to her ...this time her brother Dylan was there too ...usually we are talking about music ...also IRL she and her brother play music ...when I woke I heard 2 songs... Linda Ronstadt... "when will I be loved" and then... "this is for all the lonely people" by America ...then heard the Lord say... French and France