Clothes and bugs

Archived Dreams from 2015
roses
Silver Member

Clothes and bugs

Post by roses »

I opened up a box of clothes that I keep folded in boxes. I am not sure if I was folding the clothes or if I was going to take something out. Then two kinds of big bugs came out of the carpet. Both kinds were 1 1/2 inches to 2 inches long. One kind had a long round body and was black. The other kind was flat, black and with white around the edges. These bugs started crawling up the wall. I think they wanted to get in my box of clothes, but I kept them out.
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Re: Clothes and bugs

Post by Dreamer3315 »

When I think of bugs, I think of things that are outside trying to get in. They are trying to get into your box of clothing. Clothing are our covering/righteousness. Could this be sin or old habits or old relationships trying to creep into your life that you are fighting to keep out?
At His Feet
roses
Silver Member

Re: Clothes and bugs

Post by roses »

Thank you Dreamer3315.
This could be my relationship with some relatives. They want me with them a lot of the time. (This was my prior habit, because I was spending too much time with them.) These relatives would take a lot of my time if they could. Now I still feel pressure to be with them, but I am learning to say no. Then sometimes I feel guilty if I do not spend time with them.