Walking with Dinosaurs

Archived Dreams from 2015
rktheda
Diamond Member

Walking with Dinosaurs

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I walked up an extremely steep hill. In fact, it was so steep that several cars with soldiers in them tried to navigate the hill but slid back down to the bottom. I was pleasantly surprised that I could walk it so easily. As I walked I looked to my right and saw three large white eggs sitting on three green nests nestled into the mountainside. As I neared the summit I saw a T-Rex coming from the left attempting to block my path. Another two dinosaurs started to walk toward me. I wasn't scared and said "dinosaurs aren't real, they are extinct" and kept walking toward the summit.

Blessings and Peaceinthe name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Walking with Dinosaurs

Post by bella »

You are ascending in a particular area of your life.

You must do it by walking in peace.

If you try to do it by warring, you will have the same fate as the soldiers. They are in cars, so that speaks to me of them being in company - group think so to speak. Whereas you have your own path to walk.

You see three new opportunities - white eggs in green nests.

You experience opposition in the form of ancient spirits. You overcame them by speaking the truth that Jesus has overcome them. They are defeated.

Toss what doesn't speak to you.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Clearly the dinosaurs are people with old ideas and perceptions. Walking without looking for rocks or swords; just walking in faith.

Blessings Bella!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Clearly the dinosaurs are people
Glad that was clear to you. Never crossed my mind that it would be people. I've only ever thought of dinosaurs in dreams as referring to ancient spirits.

It had a dream with a dinosaur in it once, so I will have to rethink my dream with the possibility that it may have represented a person despite it feeling so very evil.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Well the dinosaur was actually a skeleton of a T-Rex. The others had skin on them. You may be right but my kids always refer to someone really old or outdated as a dinosaur. I need to give your first impression more weight