Circus Era Dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
rarara
Gold Member

Circus Era Dream

Post by rarara »

I dreamed I saw a building which seemed to be in the US and somehow I knew it was from the circus era. It was a bit like a town hall cum barn. I know it had a date at the top of the gable but I don’t know what it said.

The ground around was dry and dusty like out of an old Western movie.

Then I was inside the building and looking down from above. Like I was on the ceiling.

There was a wooden platform suspended in the room which was the entire area of the building and it looked like a fighting ring.

On it was a lady with jet black hair and she was running from one side to the other while a huge jaguar (not a dark one but the spotted kind) was jumping up at various points trying to get her.

It was definitely a jaguar because it had a wide head, unlike a leopard.

She spoke with a very assertive voice (and she spoke with a posh English accent) and was telling it to get down or to go away. She seemed harassed but not scared.

Also, she was wearing a blouse or a coat, with leopard print.

Then I was outside the building looking over at it at ground level and a small boy of about 10 years old came along, opened the door and went in. He was wearing clothes from another time, possibly 1800s, dusty brown trousers and a white shirt, such as you would see in an old western movie.

As he went in I could see the stairs going up on the left hand side and the big cat walked down them, looked over at the boy and came out.
The boy carried on up the stairs.
EOD