I dreamt about Alligators

Archived Dreams from 2015
Threebabies

I dreamt about Alligators

Post by Threebabies »

This is the dream I had last night.

I was coming home from work and it was dark outside. (It is usually dark when I get off at 9:00 pm). Anyway, as I was on the street approaching my house there were two very large alligators blocking the road. Several cars pulled over to the side and I managed to drive around them into our subdivision.

As I entered our subdivision there were more alligators on the road leading to our cul-de-sac. I literally had to swerve around and maneuver to get to my home. When I got into the driveway I called my husband from my cell phone to let him know about the alligators. He and my oldest son came outside with shovels. They began to fight off the alligators by smacking them with the shovels. It seemed like there were hundreds of them but they never got close enough to attack us because we were fighting them off.

My dream ended with us making it into the garage but one of the alligators caught onto my coat that was hanging out of my car door. I was smashing the alligator in the head with my shovel. End of dream.
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: I dreamt about Alligators

Post by bjcollin »

Alligators most often are big mouths hiding under the surface waiting to viciously take a bite out of their prey. In your dream they seem to be in two that are for the purpose of dividing but you carefully navigate around those and there are others that are closer to home. These gators to me seem to represent people who are speaking against you possibly. You and your family are still safe and your trying to dig your way out of this it seems. Things may get a bit overwhelming and close, but keep digging and bashing. Hope this helps some.
Threebabies

Post by Threebabies »

its interesting that we would be subject to this kind of attack. If we are the subject of lies and gossip then we must be walking in the paths the Lord wants us to. The enemy doesn't waste time on non threatening Christians. We will endure with faith, patience, and grace as God provides. Thank you for responding.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Reminds me of the Yosemite Sam cartoon where he is beating down the alligators... Down gator! Just keep doing what your doing, avoid the traps of the enemy and keep beating the gators down.
Threebabies

Post by Threebabies »

Thanks, bjcollins! That's exactly what I'm going to do. It'll be easier to avoid the traps since the Lord has already warned me that the enemy has targeted me. :D