On a rollercoaster

Archived Dreams from 2015
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

On a rollercoaster

Post by Dreamer3315 »

I dream that my husband and I are on a roller coaster ride. This roller coaster is huge...looks like it spans hundreds of miles and is really high. I'm on the ride sitting in the seat and I can see him in the distance on the ride also, except It looks like he's tethered to one of the rails up high and is floating. We are both laughing and smiling. All of a sudden, I see whatever he is holding on to he is disconnected from it and falls. I am screaming and very scared, but he ends up hitting a large body of water. We were very high in the air and there is no way possible he could survive this fall. I just know that he's dead. I race the the ER only to find him in room with a slightly swollen face and a broken leg. I hug him in relief and told him I thought he was dead. He says oh no that wouldn't have killed me.
At His Feet
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: On a rollercoaster

Post by kbasmommy »

Just thinking about how roller coasters are going very fast. We live in a fast paced society when sometimes it's hard to find time to just get before The Lord as a couple and be still. For the few minutes on a roller coaster I know I feel so out of control and powerless and even afraid at times because I suddenly start thinking about how fast I'm going and how I'm turning upside down and all the things that could go wrong including the worse case scenario that I may fall out. The roller coaster or the thing in your life is not in control God is. He's got you both in the palm of His hands. The question that the enemy is always trying to whisper in our ear throughout all the twists and turns on this roller coaster called life is "what if?" But we can boldly say "EVEN IF...(fill in the blank) MY God is still in control. My thoughts on this dream is GOD is in control not the roller coaster.

God bless
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Thanks so much this definitely is comfort!!!
At His Feet
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you for posting! It really encouraged me.