devestated

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

devestated

Post by spiritledd »

had Marshall cab speakers and I hired a guy (Bob Lipe, IRL a store and restaurant owner who got rich off of the poorest people in Spokane WA) to install Celestion V 30's in them ...we were standing on a wall of speakers and one of his helpers made a wrong move and speakers fell ...one of the other workers got angry and slapped the worker around ...Bob gave me a ride home, which was my high school friend Randy's house for some reason ...I ate lunch, and speakers showed up, and were left in yard by UPS ...I was pretty stoked ...then I noticed that job had not fully done and there was damage but seemed to be ok at that point ...then I saw a little white rat and petted it ...saw its teeth ...I don't know why I petted it, I did not like it ...then some one stole all but one of the speakers out of the 4 cabs ...I was devastated ...radio announcer asked me to sing angry ...so I sang the word "anger" in unconvincing angry voice that was funny sounding ...James Hetfield from band Metallica who is known for being one of the best singers when it comes "shout vocals" was laughing so hard his face was beet red ...then announcer said for him to do it, but he just kept practicing it, and couldn't get it out, like he could not decide how to do it

looks like this has do with a worship recording project I am doing ...the four 4x12 speaker cabs equals 16 speakers ...the number of songs I recorded ...I started having problems with song files on my computer coming up missing ...seeking wisdom from The Lord for recovery ...this is like whole month of work, not to mention the sacrifices made by everyone involved with travel, and expenses, and time away from loved ones, to come here and record ...the rat is the place the devil found his way in ...looks like anger issue