women didn't like fireworks, firing darts

Archived Dreams from 2015
chenya
Gold Member

women didn't like fireworks, firing darts

Post by chenya »

I was standing outside. It was nighttime. A bunch of black kids ran between the buildings. Can't remember why. Think something or someone chased them out?? A white man that was holding a small child took his gun and aimed it into the air. He shot it once and then shot it again with darts this time. Not sure how many darts, but there were quite a few. I said everyone inside. I said here sir and handed the gun back to him. I then went inside. I had a binder with election stuff. I put it with the rest of them. I had some dental floss I was using. I was ducking down. Jean was looking over the counter trying to see who it was. I said Boo jokingly and told her Gracee does that to me a lot.

I was then inside a workplace. I went to a back area we had cleaned out for all of the election stuff. I had left and then went back. They said I missed it, there was a phone call. Someone complained about the fireworks. We had to stop. I told Doug and the others why does it always happen when I leave the room. One of the other phones was ringing. I couldn't find the call pick up button on this phone. Jan ended up getting the phone. I said normally it is labeled. You can label them however you want. A lady was asking directions to this back room. It was a maze to find it. I didn't have trouble finding it. I then remember something about the church better be careful about setting off their fireworks. Something about the teens get out 8-12. Don't remember exactly....