Another rollercoaster dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Another rollercoaster dream

Post by Dreamer3315 »

First part of dream...I see my husband and I at our old apartment. We were there b/c there were some photos I'd left behind. The current tenants IRL were not home so we just used our key to get in. I was like lets hurry up before they return. They ended up returning and wondered why we were in their apartment. We told them we wouldn't use our old key again and they said we hope not.

Next scene, my husband and I are at the old abandoned pool. There is a ride we get on that looks like a slide but resembles a small rollercoaster. There are no seats to ride this ride, but instead we are holding onto the rails with our hands sliding along. I'm in front and every bump I would tell him watch out there's a bump, etc. I was afraid we would fall off, but our hands never seemed to get tired. We ended up at the end of the ride unharmed.
At His Feet
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Another rollercoaster dream

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Dreamer,

It seems like the same theme. Fear of harm and yet no harm comes to you. This one is interesting because there are no seats. The seats being taken away to me are so that you are more aware of God being in control and also growing in dependence on Him. Also to me it's like God is showing you that once again "EVEN if..." (Fill I'm the blank) He's got you, He's protecting you. You don't have to worry about falling, rest in Him. Trust Him because we are saved by Grace. Love how your hands never seem to get tired, The Lord strengthening you even though it looks like you're hanging on in your own strength. It's supernatural because it would be impossible to do that on your own. We can't do it on our own. I really love these dreams because to me they are really encouraging to me. The first part of the dream someone else might share their thoughts but the second part really touched me.

Some scriptures I'd like to share, well for me whenever I dream of something more than once I pay more attention to it of course but I also start focusing on the theme. I think, ok the theme is encouraging pay attention to this and be encouraged you may need need it in a minute or maybe I just needed that encouragement at the time. Double dreams and reoccurring always get my attention. Sometimes they lead me to intercede because I just didn't get the message the first time lol I'm like oh!!! You want me to pray about that thing! ((Duh))) I'm learning and a work In progress lol but sometimes I think about this scripture too just to remind myself of the importance of double dreams.

Genesis 41:32
"The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

The scripture I immediately thought about when I read your dream was:
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

God bless!
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Praising God for you!!! Sitting here typing can't type fast enough. Yes God gave us the exact interpretation. So excited about being able to depend on Him more and more.....and that scripture in Isaiah OMG I have that on my living room wall love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yea....as far as God doing it soon...yes this dream manifested on last Thursday! You know how you read stories in the bible about God fighting for his children and scattering/confusing the enemy....My husband and I saw this firsthand! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
At His Feet
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Praise God! God is good! He loves us so much!