Giving a Famous Pastor a Massage

Archived Dreams from 2015
silentqueen
Gold Member

Giving a Famous Pastor a Massage

Post by silentqueen »

I was in an unfamiliar place and entered this room and this famous Pastor was sitting alone. He was wearing this very nice dark green suit. He appeared o be 15 years younger than he is inow. He looked tired; stressed. He looked weary. I smiled at him and walked over to him and started massaging his shoulders. He told me, " That feels good. It's just what I needed." He then touched my hand and thanked me. He rose from the chair and looked at me and he started making small talk.

We then took the conversation outside. While we were talking, he received a call and he told me he was sorry but he had to leave, however, he was struggling with leaving. He kept staring at me for a moment. This look was the way a man looks at a woman who has caught his eye. He told me we would pick up where we left off and he thanked me again for giving him what he needed.He asked for my information and I gave it to him.

i felt nothing evil about him. He didn't make a pass at me or anything. He was a tired man and he needed something to comfort him or to relieve the stress. I felt like it was my presence that was most important to him. The massage was something for him. What I thought strange is "where is everybody?" Out of all the people he has around him, why was I the one who was given access to this room where he was alone? How was I able to touch him like thiis? I also knew I would see him again. I knew this wasn't just an encounter. There was a reverential quietness in the room where we were; peace.

One more thing about this Pastor in real life- He is not accessible. He is overseer of a Mega-ministry. You can't even talk to him much less get near him to touch him. There are many people you have to go through just to get an appointment with him.

Please help me with this one. Thanks in advance and God bless you.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Re: Giving a Famous Pastor a Massage

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Could this be God calling you to prayer for this Pastor? You said he is extremely tired in the dream. His spirit is weary. Pastors have so much responsibilities that they often burn out. God could also be opening the door for you to see him in real life and pour into him. Anytime I dream of others that I would have no access to it usually is a call to intercede for them.
At His Feet
silentqueen
Gold Member

Re: Giving a Famous Pastor a Massage

Post by silentqueen »

For some reason, this felt symbolic.

I was looking at the open door as access to this unfamiliar room. I walked through to find a person who is inaccessible.

The first thing that came to me is who is in my life that is inaccessible or they have a place inside of them that is very difficult to reach? The unfamiliar room represents the place where no one is allowed because of maybe pain or fear. The weariness I thought was brought on by their constant fight to conceal this part of them. The dark green suit - pride perhaps that has caused the isolation. I thought God was revealing to me that I now or will have access to this place inside of this hard to touch person. There was nothing preventing me from opening the door and walking through it.

Thank you for offering a different perspective. I didn't think about literally having access to this Pastor at all.

God bless
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!