vintage car and dealership

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

vintage car and dealership

Post by spiritledd »

in class I was to turn in assignment ...but my parents did not sign release ...this meant I did have to participate in schools version of truth ...teacher was mad ...I got up and told him off in front of class ...then he left ...I took a ride in a tunnel 2x that was connected to car dealer ...then I was with red head kid named Otto who I knew IRL who got killed by police because he was mental, and they did not know, and he did not comply, so they beat him ...he was virtuoso guitar player ...anyways he and I did a music project and school/cardealer had music awards and they had all these horns up on platform bowing together in unity ...I sat in back with Otto ...I knew we would not win, but stayed anyways ...I did not have shirt on ...it was pretty large audience ...I had did not care attitude because it was worldly ...I was surprised they played our song ...then I was washing this old car that was in good condition ...it was sky blue and had the big wings on rear fenders ...dude changed from Otto to Dan to Travis who took ride with me ...we went down one way wrong way ...there was train coming so got it turned around ...ended up at dinner and mom of 1st wife family, made dinner, and I was sitting at table ...I waved to her ...sun was in her eyes ...I put shadow of my hand on her eyes so she could see me ...then see saw me, and I waved at her and she smiled and waved back ...the big brother Frank served little brother "Favor" is (his real name) angel food cake ...IRL Favor accidently shot and killed his Dad ...and Frank always represents strong man spirit of religion in dreams