Closing my Mother's House

Archived Dreams from 2015
rktheda
Diamond Member

Closing my Mother's House

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was in mother's house (she has passed IRL). I felt a evil force there and all of the radios, TV & lights were on. I started from the back turning everything off until I came to the front listening to a flat screen tv with no picture but someone preaching ( a woman) out of it. The creepiness was worse as I shut the last device down. I grabbed my bag and tried to close the front door. The door shut from the inside on its own. Very creepy indeed.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Closing my Mother's House

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Rktheda!

God bless you,what I felt was that because you sensed an "evil force" you immediately started shutting down distractions. The "creepiness" may have been worse but this dream was not about you running and hiding in fear. This dream was about you shutting things down. You have the ability to recognize when to do so and recognize by their fruit "woman preaching". Free from distractions we can spend more time with The Lord. The enemy may try to intimidate you but "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.◄ Isaiah 54:17

GB
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

As well as what kbasmommy said, do you think that perhaps there are still some things for you to work through with regards to your mother?

Was there something/s that she did/allowed that opened a door for demonic entry into your own life? And now it's time to recognise and close those doors and shut those things down?
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Sorry I didn't see the responses until today. Yes, I believe my mother did open some ungodly doors that should have never been opened. I want my speech to remain consistence with the Spirit of God so I will only say this: You cannot use the tools of the enemy to do the work required in the Kingdom of God. At the end of the dream the door closed from the inside out without my help. I have no intention or desire to do some of the things she did for any reason. It's a one way ticket to the Saul experience. No thank you. The only way to keep it closed is to remain rooted in the Word of God. Blessings and Peace my Friends!!!