earth mover

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

earth mover

Post by spiritledd »

gal was earth mover driver that was a army vehicle that was armed with missiles ...it was my turn to drive ...jet was coming I climbed in drivers side but did not know the controls ...asked the gal and she would not tell me ...got it started and hid it in a barn ...crashed through brand new gate we just put on barn ...then it was crawling with enemy troops ...we hid in tall grass ...then I asked guy for oil for gun ...his mom was freaking about the situation ...I told him to tell her "its war" because she did not speak English ...then I was on watch looking through scope at troops ...did not shoot because we were hiding and out numbered ...woke up in a bar ...Jeff was there (devil) ...i was coming home from duty ...I was telling war stories ...Jeff had piece of paper with record long shot ...I said.. I don't care about that, now if it was Evil Knevil record motorcycle jump, that would be cool ...could not remember where my clothes were ...I put on these tore up underwear from under the bed bar owner old lady told me i could wear ...I was getting up and getting dressed to go to the bar ...then I saw pack and inside saw pair of shoes that looked like logging boots that had been cut to be shoes ...got dressed was putting on different shoes next to woodstove in bar ...heard ..."terminal" then ... "snake"