gigantic grader

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

gigantic grader

Post by spiritledd »

i was on job site talking to owner getting to know him and he was really cool and liked me ...and he was making a list of stuff to get rid of ...he was using a hard boiled egg as an eraser, and writing on envelope ...i said first thing is to get rid of is that camera, but he said no he was keeping that and used egg to erase it ...his wife was being bossy told me to get to work ...so i did and did a lot work real fast ...saw a river that was clear and had big jagged rocks in bottom but was cement ...then it was a huge bath tub i was scrubbing the walls ...it had like drywall mud on it but underneath was brand new and shiny ...boss poked his head in and took me off of that job ...then i was on a gigantic grader i was under the drivers seat ...his seat was sliding back and forth ...black leather seat was folded down like bed ...he was in an empty lot where a big tall building was torn down ...it was big square basement hole in ground ...and they were going to erect a new one ...i saw a lot of garbage flattened out, like old mattresses and springs, and re-bar holding it down ...it was just being used as fill to pour cement on top of to save cost of removal