Destiny 15

Archived Dreams from 2015
newseason

Destiny 15

Post by newseason »

I had a dream about a female friend I no longer associate with because of betrayal.

Dream: I was in my daughters room chatting with her for a while, I left her room to go to my room. I entered my room and their was my friend sitting up with her back against the headboard with her legs crossed on the bed. I was so surprised and happy to see her. She said," I don't remember why I acted like that, it must have been very small because I don't remember." We hugged as we sat on the bed talking, she said, " you were right about sister carol she didn't like you she really hated you, and she didn't even know you",(and that's what happened in real life, a woman she introduced me too hated me at first sight). I just smiled and continued hugging her. I said, " Destiny will is 15 now", she said, "yep 15". I said,"you know I'm thinking about moving to savannah,ga, I could move to north carolina where you live". Then my ex husband walked in with a old wig of mine and removed the new wig I had on the wig holder, and I told him no I want the new wig on their, so I removed the old and put the new one back on their. Then I woke up....what in the world does this mean?

15 and today is the 15th, destiny(which is her daughters name), and the wigs.
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"