Thank you Tehillah Dreams!

Archived Dreams from 2015
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Thank you Tehillah Dreams!

Post by Determined2Grow »

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the site moderators and those who have answered any dreams/visions with a God-led response. I am very thankful for this board and it has truly been a blessing to me (don't ever stop what you are doing). Sometimes in my haste to receive insight concerning my dreams, I may have forgotten to say thank you for all that you do Tehillah Dream Team. I thank God for each one of you and my prayer is that He bless you in every area of your lives. I have gained Godly insight, shared my heart, and been encouraged by so many on this dream board. This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight, forge ahead for many are being blessed by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through the ministry of Tehillah Dreams. May He add to you increase, more territory, and more open doors for the Love and Gospel of Jesus Christ to reach so many many more.

After His Heart,
Determined2Grow
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"