Baby dreams

Archived Dreams from 2015
grace001

Baby dreams

Post by grace001 »

hi everyone!
I have been having dreams in which I'm holding a baby or am helping a baby or protecting one, holding one. just this morning I dreamt of playing with one. all these babies I am dreaming about are not mine.

I really don't understand. please help.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Baby dreams

Post by bjcollin »

Babies are sometimes gifting or sometimes new ministries or something that we are bringing to fruition, as these babies are others and not yours that is sometimes a clue that we are carrying forward others pet projects or their babies. Just some thoughts IMHO.
grace001

Post by grace001 »

thank you. what if the dreams don't stop. this morning I had one again even though I can't remember clearly all the details, I was in a clothing store and saw one, it felt as though I knew this baby, then I was standing with my mom in front of the church door and two babies walked in the church and I said to my mom are they not just adorable? look at the smallest. she agreed.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Dreams can come from multiple sources and for various reasons.

One is a multitude of worry causes a multitude of dreaming (that's scripture - can't remember reference).

I personally think everyone should pray do some business with God about their dreams. That is, sort out and do spiritual house cleaning.

Some dreams are because you went near something unusual during the day and you pick up other people's garbage.

There are good books on dreaming (christian authors) so I would recommend getting into one of those.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

Hi Bella ..do you know what is the title of the book and the authors? I would like to read into that book..thanks!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi kingnme. Just saw your post.

Probably the best book I've got is The Divinity Code. They go into a lot of detail about dreams, good sample the metros and the best dictionary I've seen. I think you can get it on amazon if not from a store.