knock,bag,kids

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

knock,bag,kids

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, hope and pray all are well? Had me a dream of course. Actually two but the first with the bus, college, pigs is strange. But maybe later. This one starts with me in a new place. Not sure where but unknown new. I am doing stuff in a bit of a fog of unclear. Green grass ,afield, trees, a pond, a building, evening a fence in the distance. Lots of color. I have moved from one place to a new place and have brought along a white trash bag very very full of something. There is now a presence of shadow over or at my right shoulder.
The bag falls over and I hear knocking. 3 times. I look and see a classroom marker board and a easel, and a paper poster pack for presentation. Also falling out of the bag are Sunday school classroom supplies, and regular classroom supplies. As well as wadded up paper, then comes tumbling out kids of every age and size. The shadow is ensuring I see everything. I now wake up hearing a doorbell in my head. I praise the Lord and thank him as I try to do every time I wake. Then it was brought to mind of the dream where I wa rned the church but in it was a message for me not to shut the door on the people. Then my alarms went off and I got up.
Have not been to the old church in weeks cause of life issues. Wish I knew.
Thanks. Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: knock,bag,kids

Post by Barb11 »

This is what I feel your dream is saying -

The Lord is bringing you into a new place/time of life and rest and blessing. You enter this time with a bounty of things that the Lord has given to you. I feel the presence is the HS guiding you. You hear the call of God - 3 times speaks of being clearly established, a call to minister and teach children - both spiritual teaching and "regular life" teaching - to a wide variety of children (every age and size). I don't know where you are in your life, but it appears that the Lord has given you a strong teaching gift and ministry to children. I don't know if difficulties in your church has cut off your ability to minister in any way, but I believe you are entering a new stage or time of ministry, and you are very ready! The Lord is cautioning you to be open to the people, and you are listening. That's all good! God bless you as you move forward!

:D
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: knock,bag,kids

Post by sigmon2 »

Thanks, just read it. I am doing absolutely nothing. It means so much for it to be true. May you be blessed.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry