Camp meeting

Archived Dreams from 2015
lainey68
Gold Member

Camp meeting

Post by lainey68 »

Had this dream this morning and would like a better understanding of it.
I dreamed I was at a camp meeting and I was up front with the evangelist. There were two women on either side of me, but I could not see their faces. There were also two Native American ladies and we were in a circle surrounding the evangelist. He was talking and then another black lady came up and she had a baby girl. The baby had said something in the tribal language of the two Native American ladies. I don't remember what the baby said, but it was prophetic. The two Native American ladies began to praise God.
The mom joined our circle and then the Spirit came down. We started moving. We would go two steps right and then two steps left. Two more Native American ladies joined our circle.
Then more people came up to the front. They made their own circles and began moving like we were. It was a diverse crowd...mostly blacks and Native Americans, men and women, young and old.
Then a young black guy came up to the front and asked was it to late for him and his wife to join in. The evangelist told him that he better hurry because time was almost up. EOD.
I am black and have really been dealing with the events in Charleston, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Camp meeting

Post by bjcollin »

I don't know if this deals with Charleston SC in the dream. I think the message is that evangelism needs to go forth as our time of freedoms and the flowing of the Holy Spirit is drawing nearer to the end every day. We need to become so in tune with the Holy Spirit that we hear His native language. Camp meetings are times for revival. Hope this helps.
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

It does help tremendously! Praying for revival!
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Lainey,
Blessings Sis! Just wanted to share that my husband who is native American just recently within the last month received some very fascinating confirmations regarding his particular tribes, just wanted to encourage you❤.
Many Blessings and Love
Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Hope in Christ wrote:Hi Lainey,
Blessings Sis! Just wanted to share that my husband who is native American just recently within the last month received some very fascinating confirmations regarding his particular tribes, just wanted to encourage you❤.
Many Blessings and Love
Hope
Blessings to you! What an awesome thing for your husband to receive. I am also part Native American, but don't know much about that part of my ancestry since it was hidden. My prayer is for there to be revival in the land. Maybe there is revival coming to America, and it is coming to the first people who were here first. Praise you, Lord! Praying for revival amongst the people! I feel the Holy Spirit on me as I type.thank you, Lord!
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Whoo Hoo!
And praise the Lord Jesus, for He has done great things!! I am so excited for you Lainey, God Bless you sweet sister and your family. Just really longing for more of HIS presence in my life and our family's. This particular scripture has really been on my heart lately. I pray it for all God's children and our lost family members.
Ephesians 3:14
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height~ to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of GOD.
Now to HIM who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to HIM be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Thanks Lainey for sharing what the Lord is doing in you Life, it is so very encouraging!! Love Ya Sis :s0:
Longing for more of Him ~
Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤