Roses..fire and ice, my request to God

Archived Dreams from 2015
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Roses..fire and ice, my request to God

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

i dreamed of being in a desert like place. In my mind i kept seeing two roses,,, one made of fire and ice. I asked God if they did not exist to make them. I belied in heaven, in a part that had the beauty and look of earths deserts id find the fire rose.
In another part i saw kitchen cabinets that had been changed. I realized the original way this kitchen was supposed to look wasent right so i started to moving parts of it like walls and cabinets till it was right again.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Re: Roses..fire and ice, my request to God

BUMPING.......
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

one more and final bumo.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Sorry I can't help with the rose stuff because I don't understand fire and ice roses, but the kitchen I may be able to help with.

Kitchens speak to me of the heart of a home. You appear to have recognised something in your heart which is out of place and you make changes.

The roses things reminded me that you appear to me to be a romantic type person so maybe they're to do with that aspect of your heart?
Last edited by loulou on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

THANK U..
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

i wonder if the roses could represent two baptisms? One the baptism of Fire and the other water baptism. I have had the water baptism already but desire what im hearing more anymore about " The baptism of Fire"... its i think different from the holy spirit baptism that i have already.