Rambo and Terminator

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

Rambo and Terminator

Post by loulou »

Last night, fell asleep watching a youtube clip of JPJ speaking on his book, Needless Casualties of War, which I read many years ago now.

I think his words must have informed or directed this dream, because I went straight into dreaming the following:

I was standing on the outside of a building on a sort of balcony I think. There was a big doorway to somewhere in front and a wall to my left that had a boarded up window.

Two men were near me, both "good" people - Arnold Schwarzenegger and the other I think was Sylvester Stallone. All of a sudden both turned bad. They were dressed like their movie characters in their fight/war movies.

Both entered the building and started shooting people down with large weapons. Don't know much about weapons but think Rambo and Terminator.

One of them punched in the boarded up window and climbed through. I also somehow was in the building now. At one point I was in an upstairs office, next to the doorway but protected by the wall. One of them had shot Jeff, who was at the far end of the room and in direct sight of the doorway.

Jeff was shot in his right upper arm/shoulder. I believe it was his right side. He was in his police uniform. There were some other people standing in front of me also trying to shelter behind the wall. There was a painted white timber slat divider screen which someone tried to grab but it actually fell back towards us.

I remember thinking that moving it would actually alert the shooter that we were there.

Any ideas?

Also just remembered that I have been thinking of going to a meeting about deliverance. Had been watching this guy's youtube clips to get an idea of what he was like and what he preached on. He basically preaches stuff that is in direct contradiction to JPJ's teaching in this book. And it's an area of warfare and deliverance that people seem to disagree on and I'm trying to work out WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY DO? Who is right, who is wrong here. (The reality is, you listen and do what God is telling you to do, but whoever gets that right 100% of the time?)
Diamond Member

Re: Rambo and Terminator

Post by Newbie »

Needless Casualties of War is the theme of this dream. Both Sly and Arnold are examples of "Strongmen". They are Strongmen for the Lord (Apostles, Prophets, Teachers, Leaders, Soldiers, etc...). It appears that these "good" Strongmen have now succumb to the Strongman (the enemy) and doing his bidding. The dream seems to show how powerful words (weapons) can due serious wounding. Our words hold power and anytime we speak, something is stirred up in the spiritual realm. The boarded up window illustrates that there is a lack of illumination (revelation, knowledge and truth from Abba); it has been blocked. So what comes to me is that Sly and Arnold are examples of how leaders words can have an impact on others: uplift or tear down. In this case, these leaders are tearing down others instead of uplifting.

You stated you watched a video that contradicted what the late JPJ taught. This would be a good example of an exchange of words; though neither were engaging each other. What comes to me is when viewers watch these video, two sides are form and instead of collective thoughts, there is a heated exchange. I have seen one too many times, heated exchange amongst believers. If their words were natural weapons, there would be mass casualties and wounded.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

That's really great Newbie. Thanks.

I held your explanation in my mind and still had the question of what did Jeff represent. Haven't been able to work it out based on how I think of Jeff, so looked up the meaning of the name and apparently it means "God's peace". That makes total sense to me in the context of the dream. God's peace being injured as a result of all of this warring and confusion.

VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Loulou who is the deliverance ministry with if I may ask? For me personally I had dreams of all sorts of demons attacking me until I went to deliverance.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Brian his name is Glen Vines. There are a couple of youtube clips of him.