House/toilet dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

House/toilet dream

Post by loulou »

Dreamt I was looking at a house with a view to buying it. It was a little old timber house with lots of windows. I was happy because it seemed to have two bathroom/toilets.

Someone, I think dad, came and used one of the toilets. But then when I checked again, I realised one toilet didn't have walls. It had a curtain that you could pull around the area, kinda like a hospital bed, but just a normal curtain.

Then I realised that one of the "toilets" wasn't a toilet at all, but was just a dish turned upside down on a cement block in the room. A floral-printed dish.

Then when I looked at the toilet that was real, it was much smaller than usual and I was concerned about whether it could be used properly. And I thought "oh well, I'll just have to think about putting a new, full sized toilet in once I've bought the house".

Weird dream. Got no idea what it means.

Somehow my sister is linked to this dream, because I could feel her presence in the dream, and can feel it again as I think about the dream.
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: House/toilet dream

Post by Joshua116 »

hi lou

i thought about unspoken family issues coming out in the open and being deal with finally

does that ring a bell?