dressed in black

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

dressed in black

Post by spiritledd »

went out to dinner with Theresa my wife who died IRL ...she was waitress and i was in school ...i had too many classes i was only supposed to have 5 but had 7 ...it was extra science class and extra math class ...i had wondered why i was having trouble ...i was dressed in black suit and tie was black and shirt was black ..all black ...there was meth in dinner napkin ...i pretended i as wiping my mouth and snorted it, but she knew, and waitress saw too, so she went to talk to waitress ...then i wanted a drink real bad and was trying sneak some shots with out her seeing ...coming home from dinner on a snowmobile she was driving ...cat named Ashley was stuck frozen to deck halfway out hole she saved her and we took her in ...we thought she was going to die
loulou
Silver Member

Re: dressed in black

Post by loulou »

I think, when we dream of the past, it's because we haven't let go of that thing from the past or we still have something to deal with from our past.

When we are awake we can think about people who have passed, and it doesn't necessarily mean unfinished business, but when we dream about them, it means business.

Hope that helps a bit.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks loulou ...hmmm ,maybe because i never properly grieved because i was still in my addictions at the time and used substances to numb my pain instead of Holy Spirit helping through it like when my mom died
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Sounds like you might be spot on there.

God can lessen a grief too, when we invite Him in. Only He knows what we really need. Ask Him to heal your grief and He will. There could be a myriad of ways He could do it, but He is faithful and kind. God bless.