black canvas coat for flying and power lines

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

black canvas coat for flying and power lines

Post by spiritledd »

i was at my ex-brother in law Wayne Heath's house who i have only saw once before in vision as a messenger from God ...he showed me a scorpion on door post that was half orange and black and said... "that is rare" ...The Lord showed it was a person who was a good friend would end up spreading gossip that was not true that would ruin my life and ministry in the area i lived ...vision was 10 years ago and came to pass like it was told ...anyways in this dream i remember his house was messy and had old dark blue shag carpet ...BTW he died IRL in car crash before the 1st vision he was in ...i left and was wearing a black canvas coat ...i spread it out and the wind picked me up and i was flying ...but i saw power lines ...the big kind for a city ...so i would have to come down ...this kept happening ...saw pot leaf by side of road ...it was on hill that was blocking the wind so i was walking ...woman on motorcycle rode by me ...she was daughter of farmer ...i stopped to chat and father was giving a lesson to daughter about growing ...in his hand was fertilizer clumps 3 in a row ...it was powder blue like eye shadow but like meth ...daughter did not want to listen about the lesson ...daughter had one eye that was either fake or just different ...they were red around edges like she had been crying ...i was being nice trying to help her and then she tried to kiss me but i turned into Jean-claude Van Damme and i bit her tongue on purpose to stop her ...i heard her father talking about bird seed and how birds ate one at a time they did not pick them up and take them somewhere to eat ...then spread my arms again and was flying and heard voice say ..."oh its on like donkey Kong now" ... i got the impression The Lord was saying... its cleared now, you can fly higher ...meaning ive cleared the wires now i can fly with out hitting them ...this all centered around Morey Hiers farm ...when i woke i heard... "Kellywopp" then... "we are turtle soup"