Archived Dreams from 2015
kingnme
Platinum Member

Saints searching for surplus

Post by kingnme »

dreaming:

it was late in the night............

there was a knock at the door

im standing in my kitchen ...I can see from there ..half their faces thru the curtain (porch light was on)

they were standing outside

by this time my hubby is standing in the hallway

apparently (although I didn't physically see him) he spoke with the church people outside

and walked away...

my son was disgruntled at his dad and empathetic with the people outside

again im at the kitchen sink feeling sooo sorrowful about the need of those people outside

so although I didn't see them physically they walked away

that is when my son had words with his dad asking..... how could he.....? overall he was going on about how wrong this is....

.....well...there was a knock at the door AGAIN!

MORE church people this time I COULD recognize this lady I saw her face as well thru the curtain

this lady ..we called her Minister "Bea"...

I believe her name is Beatrice as to why she is called Bea...but don't go along all the way with that cause I assumed that much of her name

again...same scenario with hubby with the turning away....

this time my son is CRYING with tears and appalled with utter disbelief

im still at the sink water is running ....

on the part of my hubby's behavior ...it wasn't that he Didn't want to ...it was he HAD it but it was in the way of we cant share it due to the extensiveness of Whatever this is ......

because there is NO history as to why he said NO! it didn't feel in the dream of NO! it was WE CANT afford to share

and each time my son came at this dad ...his dad calmly spoke to our son to try to help him understand as to why we CANT

OKAY

I.R.L.
last sunday my Bishop was showing us footage of things going on in our country

most of it was surrounding this nation coming down to the same likings of a third world country

you think this is a correlation

BTW .....I prayed about it...I did receive words of things ...THE LORD also mention Ps. 47......HE is truly A COMFORT !!!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9