Word Up

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

Word Up

Post by loulou »

I has a dream with a family that I know in it. I used to live with the sisters.

There was a timber balcony that was high up over a sloping back yard. The parents were standing on this balcony, I think and the adult children drove onto the balcony in their big white car (don't think this car exists IRL but it's kinda like a giant boxy thing like a Nissan Cube only BIG).

I can't remember how I got there but then I was on the balcony too. I was looking at the structure and thinking it wasn't strong enough to hold the car as well as the people.

This balcony was L shaped with the smaller piece being the part where the car drove on. When I looked to see how it was all structured, the small piece of the L where they drove on, had gone, so they couldn't drive back off. I thought maybe that piece had folded in over the top of the other part of the balcony floor.

Then all of a sudden there was a sensation that the balcony floor was coming away and we were going down.

I could see the garden wall next to the balcony and I'm watching it as we slid down. I knew we were high up and we wouldn't hit ground straight away but I was waiting and waiting.

It seemed to take ages for us to hit the ground. It was like we were in a major disaster in that all of a sudden we had radio contact with some experts telling us what to do. I felt like were were on the radio to NASA or something significant like that. Like it was a big deal.

The "expert" on the radio wasn't there long before a child got on and started giving us instructions of what to do. I and say to everyone to listen because I felt that he had wisdom that the adults didn't have and he was going to sort this out. And I hear him say or sing the song "wave your hands in the air like you don't care...". We never did crash into the ground, but I didn't get to finish the dream because someone woke me up.

Every now and then I have a dream with this family in it. I'm not sure why. I don't see them anymore. Everyone's moved all over the place, to different parts of this very big state.

IRL I don't really know this song; I only know it from the Johnny English movie (funny scene). Turns out it's called Word Up. And these are the lyrics. If you can give me a clue, that'd be great.

Yo pretty ladies around the world
Got a weird thing to show you
So tell all the boys and girls
Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too

'Cause we're about to go down
And you know just what to do
Wave your hands in the air like you don't care
Glide by the people as they start to look and stare

Do your dance, do your dance, do your dance quick mamma
Come on baby tell me what's the word

Word up everybody say
When you hear the call you've got to get it underway
Word up it's the code word
No matter where you say it you know that you'll be heard

Now all you sucker DJ's who think you're fly
There's got to be a reason and we know the reason why
You try to put on those Airs and you act real cool
Got to realize that you're acting like fools

If there's music we can use it
You're free to dance
We don't have the time for psychological romance
No romance, no romance, no romance for me mamma
Come on baby tell me what's the word

Word up everybody say
When you hear the call you've got to get it underway

Dial L for love

C'mon all you people sing
W.O.R.D. up, W.O.R.D. up, W.O.R.D. up, W.O.R.D. up

W.O.R.D. up,
W.O.R.D. up

Read more: Cameo - Word Up Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Word Up

Post by Carterman »

being on a balcony can mean prophetic oversight or view. maybe something goes wrong and you feel like youre going to crash or that disaster is coming but the Lord gives you childlike faith. He likes childlike faith, thats why the bible says a little child will lead them. the song word up also refers to the prophetic or prophetic words.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Thanks carterman. Really interesting.
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

Just saw a photo of a car called a Dodge Journey that looked quite like the one in the dream. Didn't know it existed.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

loulou wrote:Just saw a photo of a car called a Dodge Journey that looked quite like the one in the dream. Didn't know it existed.
it could be Gods way of saying not to try to dodge parts of the journey youre on.