secret cereal barn mom and horse

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

secret cereal barn mom and horse

Post by spiritledd »

saw Mike Boardwell and Mike Hutton ...we were playing in a band Mike B was on drums (witchcraft) ...Mike H on bass (lust/sexually perverse) ...it was AC/DC style music (spirit of rock) ...first we were setup out in barn, then by old well at house where i grew up ...then by where we burned trash, which was close to new well also ...dont know why we kept switching spots ...saw different kind of instruments strange stringed instruments that were akin to violin ...then i saw a pale male horse get in bed with mom ...she kissed his chin ...i though weird because horse was dirty and i know she does not like dirt in bed ...then strange man showed up ...he was working for us ...he looked like a combination of moms loves (Ray, my dad) and Roy but not step dad Duane ...i was thinking maybe because mom was not romantically in love with him IRL but wanted a good life for us kids ...anyway i did not trust the guy ...felt he did not belong and was going hurt mom ...he was like a bum kinda he had water hose and cleaning floor ...then i craved hay ...i went to barn to get it and found stepdad Duane had made piles of secret cereal of cornflakes and chex in loft ...i was going to bag some up and take back to house but it had mouse droppings in it