Dreamed about Bobbi Christina Brown

Archived Dreams from 2015
LaneLove1991

Dreamed about Bobbi Christina Brown

Post by LaneLove1991 »

I dreamed about Bobbi Christina Brown. I know nothing about this young woman except that she was Whitney Houston’s daughter and I loved Whitney and was so sadden by her death. I prayed for Bobbi Christina and her family and was also sadden when I found out that she was dead. Wednesday night I dreamed I saw Bobbi Christina walking with a man but I couldn’t recognize the man because my focus was on Bobbi Christina. The man walking behind her was forcing her to go towards what looked like a lake of water. He had no gun or anything but I knew he was forcing her to go into the lake. Her face had the face of hurt and fear at the same time. She walked towards the lake and stepped in the water and the man kept telling her to keep going. She had this look of fear as she began to get deeper and deeper in the water, but he kept telling her to keep walking. As she began to get waist deep her facial appearance began to change. It changed from fear to wonder, like she was thinking”What’s going to happen to me”. When she got about shoulder deep she had the same expression of wonder on her face. When the water got to her chin her facial expression changed again, this time it was peace and joy as if she knew where she was going, yet she knew she was dying. As the water began to cover her eyes her expression never changed. When the water covered her head I could still see her under water and the water was crystal clear and the bottom of the lake was covered with beautiful flowers. She kept walking under water on top of the flower covered bottom and stepped on the other side of the lake on land. When she stepped on land the area looked like a beautiful painting. Everything was so breathtakingly beautiful, full of these bright vibrant colors of trees, flowers, and nature of things I’ve never seen before. Bobbi Christina had so much joy when she walked on land and she began to just run and rejoice and laugh. Then we saw Whitney running towards her with this huge smile with her arms wide open. They both ran to each other with their arms wide open, laughing, and giggling and ran to each other and threw their arms around each other just laughing. That was the end of the dream. I have no idea why I would dream about Bobbi Christina Brown. I’m 60 years old and don’t even care for television and the music of this age. I love the old black and white movies and I only listen to gospel music. I don’t get why I dreamed of her.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Dreamed about Bobbi Christina Brown

Post by Carterman »

God uses people symbolicly to bring messages to us. its a metaphor. the scene u described is a baptism of death to life. death to flesh isnt fun but then when immersed in the spirit or water peace and joy comes and thats what God is doing with u.
bobby christina wasnt living a happy life or the way she should live. in order to get u were u need to be spiritualy you will go thru some things to kill the flesh but life will come after.
LaneLove1991

Post by LaneLove1991 »

Thank you very much, that makes sense to me. For the past 3 years it seems that all hell has been loosed against me. But my desire has always been to please the LORD in all that I do and that HE finish and complete the work that HE has for me on this earth. I want so much to know that HE is pleased with me and know that HE smiles with joy when HE looks upon me. I was getting a little afraid because I'm 60 years old and it seems that I haven't done what I know HE birthed me into this world to do. I know HE has anointed me as a teacher, but I have not done much teaching in a long time. I so much want and desire to teach and lead people to the LORD. I believe HE still does signs and miracles and I want to see them while I live. Again, thank you and the LORD richly bless you and your house.
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hi, Carterman, this is true what you shared. But when I read this dream it seems to fit perfectly to what I had heard surrounding the death of this young lady; how she missed her mom so much and how she wanted to be with her. So could the interup have been two fold?
LaneLove1991

Post by LaneLove1991 »

Good afternoon Mary. I told someone else of the dream and the interpretation given to me and they also believe there is more to the dream. I understand the previous interpretation but my spirit is not satisfied with the whole of the interpretation. I know the LORD uses symbolism in so many ways. But something is missing here and I don't know what it was. For one thing, I didn't know this young lady and I don't know the kind of life she led. And I especially don't know what her relationship was with the LORD before she died. GOD knows what her last conversation was with him even if we don't. We can't make assumptions on where a person’s heart is with the LORD based on what we have seen in the past. This girl was comatose or semi-comatose for a long time. My mother transitioned and went home in 2014 and hospice said that the hearing is the last to go. I heard there were people praying for her during this time, so we can't assume what her last decisions towards the LORD were. My hope is that she gave her life to the LORD, because I don't want to see anyone eternally separated from GOD. That will always be my hope.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Mary Cherry wrote:Hi, Carterman, this is true what you shared. But when I read this dream it seems to fit perfectly to what I had heard surrounding the death of this young lady; how she missed her mom so much and how she wanted to be with her. So could the interup have been two fold?
God uses everyday events to speak deeper messages to us about our own lifes. jesus talked in parables and this was a parable to the dreamer. the parable of how Bobby CB wanted to go to heaven to be with shows the dreamers desire to go higher in the spirit (heaven) to be with god (mum is HolySpirit). god is taking dreamer thru the process to give her her hearts desire.
LaneLove1991

Post by LaneLove1991 »

Thank you both very much. My prayer is that you continuously be blessed and enlightened by the LORD.