I saw myself as a little girl in a dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
evar

I saw myself as a little girl in a dream

Post by evar »

please pray for dream interpretation...
I am struggling wit assurance of my salvation. I asked God to show me in a dream that i am saved. Finally i saw this.

I dreamed i was about 5 years old girl standing in that dress made out of flowers.. Someone pulled out those flowers one by one and i became naked. I was ashamed, Then magically i was dressed in the purple dress with golden strings on it. It was so beautiful. I was so amazed and happy.One little girl came, then another girl came up to me. then little prince a year or so younger came up to me.. I was speechless.... The most amazing felling of joy came over me.. i woke up... When i woke up i understood that that prince was Jesus.. July 27 2015 Eva R P.S. If God leads you to interpretation of a dream please let me know. Thank you
Hannah
Platinum Member

Re: I saw myself as a little girl in a dream

Post by Hannah »

This is what immediately came to me. It seems a beautiful dream assuring you of your salvation. You are a young child, maybe your relationship with Jesus is new and young. The pulling off of the flowers reminds me of the garden of Eden and the shame that Adam and Eve felt, but Jesus died on the cross for you and He assures you that you are saved because of the purple dress which symbolizes royalty and the description of the gold string made it seem very majestic.

If this doesn't resonate please toss.