Two dreams about sent

Archived Dreams from 2015
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Two dreams about sent

Post by Determined2Grow »

1st Dream:

I was in a seminar or service atmosphere in a small room with a lot of people. I was standing worshiping and praising God with my eyes closed the whole time while crying. We were all in the room and the Bishop told us to praise God. The Bishop is my first pastor I received salvation under. I wasn't focused on anyone but God and I just cried and cried. I felt the Bishop come over to stand in front of me and I still didn't open my eyes because I just wanted to focus and worship God. The Bishop says that "I have watched you cry and worship God since you have been here non-stop" and he throws a coat over me (my eyes are still closed) and I feel him throwing several coats on top of me and I am bent over because of the weight of the coats on top of me. He lays his hands on me and I fall to my knees under the pressure. I start to think I will suffocate because of the weight of the coats and I see an opening under the coats and turn my head towards the opening to breathe.

I am up talking with the Bishop's wife and she asks me "Where do you live now?", I am hesitant to say because I think she is going to ask me to join the church they are starting. I say "God sent us to Virginia only for a short while and we are in the process of moving". She looks as if she disagrees and that we should not move and I say within myself "I know longer need anyone's approval" and I stand in courage without moving.

2nd Dream: (Scene Change)

I am in a prison and I am standing in a room waiting. I see a teen getting ready to mop the floor and this area of the prison is deserted. I then see 3 to 4 people coming down the hall and they grab the teen. The leader of the group has a long silver instrument and they take the teen by force into the room across from me and I am able to see into the room through the glass window. I see them trying to shove the silver instrument down the boys throat and I yell for them to stop. They tell me to be quiet and I see them killing the boy. I struggle within myself "Do I interfere or do I be quiet?". One part of me says if you get involved you will be next and the other part of me says how can you be a follower of Christ and stand on the sidelines and watch this happen? I decided to get involved and I yell at them that I have to go to the bathroom. They yell back "Go to the bathroom down the hall that says "Sour" but don't go to the bathroom down the hall called "Sent". I take off running down the hall to get help and I see two signs .....one hall is called sour and the other hall is called sent. I decided to run down the hall called sent and I see people/officers working and I yell "they are killing him" and the officer says "we know" and I keep running and see another officer and I yell "they are killing him" and he has an ear piece in his ear and he says "I know" but he does nothing but keep working. I see other inmates looking at me on the staircase and their eyes say that I should not have interfered and I am now considered a snitch. I have now where to hide and I know that I am a marked person now for getting involved. I wake up!
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Re: Two dreams about sent

*Bump*
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

How do you feel about the "apostolic"?
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Hi Loulou.....I believe in the doctrine of the apostles and their ministry..... Not sure I understand the question...... :?:
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

An apostle is a "sent one". There's a theme in your dreams and it could be - and I'm going really far out here, seeing as I don't have an interp in the least of your dreams - that it could be about how you feel about an apostolic calling. It may not be, but had to ask.
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Hi Loulou,

Thank you for responding! :D I have never considered an apostolic calling ....but I will continue to pray for the interp of the dream to be revealed. May our God bless you today!
Determined2grow
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

*Bump*