Dream Boards

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

Dream Boards

Post by loulou »

I've been on this board for almost fifteen years. While I've been interpreting my own dreams for longer than that, it's been great to come here and have fellowship with others, and when I haven't been able to work something out, I've had others here give assistance. I've also spent a lot of time on this board praying for people.

I've been aware that this board has changed significantly in the last few years. I've been praying and asking God what's the cause of it.

I believe there have been a couple of people quietly undermining this board.

There has been a person or people actively trying to redirect people to another newer board. That board is run by someone who is a disgruntled former member of this board. I've seen that board. What's available on that board is no different from any of the information that's provided by getting a good dream interpretation book or doing a search on the internet.

What is different though, is the maturity of the people that have faithfully run THIS board and put SO much of their time into making this place available. They are people of very good character who LOVE God and are humble and open to correction.

Please don't be tricked. Whatever you sow, so shall you reap. REMEMBER the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Dream Boards

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you. I appreciate your comments.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thanks for your courage in Him, UnderHisWings and Lou Lou, I to have sensed a darkness, that I have been praying, and asking the Lord what is this??? Have sensed strife. Would also like to say that I also was approached by carterman to join the other dream board, which I don't have a problem with, but why is it done in such a way and not in the open? Thank you Lou Lou. I might also add that I have also had a woman from Bellingham Mass, who has a background of witchcraft checking into my information. There really is no reason for her to know me. Am not on any social media at all. It only began after joining Tehilliah dreams, Jesus said bring the darkness into His light. If the tehilliah team is interested in the name of that person, please let me know I would be happy to give them the information. God is so good, and what the enemy intends for evil, He will use for our good and HIS glory❤
Surrendered in Jesus Christ,
Blessings, hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

really sorry u say those things about my mentor loulou. i think the reason u have said the things u did about her is because u are actually a disgruntled member of her forum.

there is nothing wrong with people using more than one forum. I use lots of them. does that mean I can't come here because i use more than one? when i tell someone about another forum to check out is that wrong? There a spirit of competition here. its wrong. maybe that's why this board is suffering. god's ppl should work together not compete and try to undermine.
i'm now leaving this board because of lies permitted to be spoken here and told by the controlling woman underhiswing and lies about the lady i learned what i know from. god bless.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

I apologize once again carterman, I do not know you or your heart, only God does. So I do apologize for jumping to conclusions off the bat. Just wondering why you sent it private message is all. I think we are in a season of great warfare and I see the accuser of the brethren causing Christ's body to doubt and fear. We must be close to a breakthrough. Our battle is not against each other, the enemy is busy, it is Him stirring things up. We are all learning this walk of faith. It just really hurts to see this kind of thing happen. And I am sure it hurts God's heart, God's grace, love, and peace to all His blood bought children. He loves us and He died for us, please let's not forget Christ's sacrifice, Jesus loves us❤❤❤
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

There is not a board competition going on as far as this board leadership is concerned. You are open and free to use any board you want to or even multiple boards, it is a free internet. We do advise against using the "new age" boards as they are pure rubbish and not Christian. The thing we try to offer here is stability of leadership and open-ness of training new people to use their dream language with the Lord. For all of us, leadership as well as normal members, there are times when we get it right and times when we get it wrong. I do not sense that there is witchcraft going on here, although that spirit has been around a while and has attacked us before through some very strange characters who are no longer here. There have been other instances in the past where others have opened their own internet dream boards, some for profit and some free, I don't think that any of them have lasted or shown the fruit. For now, lets all take a step back and take a breath and stop accusing each other. I have locked the thread and moved it to a admins only area for now.

You guys need to know a little more about me and how I have gotten in leadership here and why this has lasted so long. The original board started in the late 90s through Susan Riddle in the Yahoo Groups area and then moved to a couple of other boards as well like xsorbit before we finally settled here where we are today. My wife and I were living in Iowa then and I was working for a defense company there and taking pastoral courses through night school at the time. I was asked to join the board at the time in leadership using my computer skills and learning to work on my interpretation skills. When my wife moved and we lived in Plano TX (DFW area) since 2000, we got introduced to Streams Ministries (aka John Paul Jackson) and the Bridge Churches. I have been through several workshops and mini classes with Streams Ministries and I have gone through all of the full course tapes at least once. I was also taking the Deliverance courses and training to be a deliverance minister through Henry Malone and Vision Life Ministries. I have a night/weekend Biblical Studies certificate from Christ for the Nations as well as my ministers ordination through Grace Bible Ministries (IPHC Texas). In our Bridge church, I was on the dream interpretation team as well as sometimes I would help on the prayer intercession team during deliverance classes. Mainly in churches over the years I have been a roadie and a soundboard guy and a behind the scenes guy. For work I am a Computer Scientist with a military background, so I was always good with computers. So in short I have training, education, and real life experiences as well as mad computer programming skills. My problem lately has been just one of being BUSY. I have a full time job during the weekdays and then we have moved to San Antonio TX for a new job last year and now we are doing things every weekend and we have guests and we have a 16 year old son in band and band boosters and ... you get the idea, I am just as busy as the rest of you are with normal life things happening. Sometimes the board and my duties here get lost in the busyness. I do try to get on the board at least once every other day and answer 2-3 posts as the Lord leads me to, or post one of my own dreams and what the Lord has shown me on it for training purposes although I try not to do that more than once a month or so. The bottom line for me is that I love Jesus, I love dreaming and I love talking with God about what He shows me in my dreams. I also love training others to hear His voice for themselves. I hope this helps you guys feel more at ease about me and about the ministry me and the others in leadership here have helped to build over the years. We just want it to be a blessing unto the Lord and a blessing to you guys the members. We are not in competition with anybody or any other board and we do not play favorites with any of the members no matter what happens. Hope this helps clear the air..

in Christ,
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thanks BJ, that was encouraging, God Bless you and pray for things to slow down for you and your family. Just love everyone here, and thank the Lord for this website and everyone here.
Love in Christ❤
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

LOOK AT GOD !!! HE ALWAYS WIN AND HE ALWAYS SHOW GIVES US THE VICTORY!!!!!

dID YOU sEE HOW THAT turned for GOOD??

right now after reading this ( i mUST admit that was a real heart pounder :oops: )

but THRU THIS i have a better appreciation for the ADmins on Tehillah : BJ ....UNDERHISWINGS....AND EVERYONE !!

i just wanted to shout out and encouragement to the admins ...to continue to EXHORT,REBUKE,CORRECT,AND ENCOURAGE!!!!

i appreciate the times i was sent to "the woodshed"
( hmph! thats a word you dont hear much! :shock: )

..from some of the admins on tehillah for things i needed to take care of in my life

thanks everyone!!!!
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Appreciate you sharing this BJ. Great way to respond to this situation and it's how I feel about this board too. It is very low key but this I don't mind because as you say life is quite busy and there are usually no unnecessary dramas here to get sucked into. As if I would!

I've learned a lot here so thanks everyone.

Bless you and your family and the team you work with.

rarara
loulou
Silver Member

Post by loulou »

I certainly didn't mean to create any drama. I tossed over deleting this post then thought not to because I thought THAT would look bad. Typing it then deleting it.

My apologies to anyone who has been upset by me blurting out.

I have been sensing something and it was being done under the surface so I thought it needed to be finally brought out. Maybe not the right thing to do.

I also believe in honouring people and that was my intent. To address and honour where honour is due.

Again, sorry for causing anyone to feel panicked or frightened or slimed.