mattress name?!

Archived Dreams from 2015
allforHim
Gold Member

mattress name?!

Post by allforHim »

I found a really great mattress, used, but in great condition at a second hand shop. it was very comfortable and looked pretty brand new. it was very cheap, free in fact. this would work great in the interim for what i need.

i go to a family party and my sister and sister-in-law who refuse to have anything to do with me or my husband (this is the case in real life), are there. my sister blatantly ignores me. i see my mom and she is absolutely thrilled I am there. i am happy that she is so happy as i have not attended any parties in over 6 years (irl, too). she sternly asks my sister-in-law what she is going to do now that i am there...in front of all these people. she asks what she is talking about-only as a smoke screen-grits her teeth and hugs me like as though she has missed me and loved me deeply. it was empty to me. i told her to please not fake it. that hurts worse than being ignored or unincluded in family events.

now, another sister of mine arrives with her husband. i have this mattress with me and am showing it to everyone what a great deal i got. i see the label and it reads some faded blurry words then i clearly see "duppa". lower case letters. i am not sure how to pronounce it in the dream..."doo'-pah"..."duh-puh' " etc....then my brother-in-law says "no way..I threw that mattress out. how'd you find that?! the name is pronounced "dupp'-uh". thats a friend of mine who gave me that thing.

i suddenly feel yucky about it bc he has cheated on my sister numerous times now. I want to throw it out and not let anyone else have it because its gross now that i know who it came from and what it possibly could have been used for.

end of dream.